Reviews for With Proper Motivation
PSML chapter 7 . 2/2
I love this! Come back soon!
Twilight16 chapter 7 . 1/18
I'm out here, and wondering if ur dead. It hurts to see such a good fanfiction left in the dust, i hope u have the willpower to come back to it, please update soon. Hope ur doing well
Ugotnothingtolose chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Please continue. The suspense is killing me!
Fan of Eobin chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Please post more
Fives32 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Yes, we're all here. You have your TVTropes mention, so expect a lot of guests to lurk and not comment. This is a famous story regardless of reviews, and should be treated, and UPDATED, as such.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I've loved reading this! It's so well done and out together, and I hope you might continue this sometime :)
Chipmunk Superfan chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
We're out here. Where are you?

So far so good. What happens to robin?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
U should have baties interrogate freeze
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
U R GOING 2 WRITE MOREEEEEEEEEE!
GhostLucy chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Pls update! I think its about time
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
YOU CANT JUST STOP THERE! ALL WE KNOW IS HES DYING!
randomfandomsgirl chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
I have two reviews for you. Here's the first one.

1. Oh. My. God! That was amazing! I absolutely live this fanfic! it has everything i want in it, and more! Great job, i think you're a smashing author lol!

Now, here's the second one.

2. Seriously. You haven't updated... FOR TWO FRIGGIN YEARS?! Here I am, getting into your sorry, when all of a sudden, BAM! t here's nothing past chapter 7! I mean come on! When you start a story, and it gets as much publicity as this one did, you don't just leave it and never finish it! No. You commit to delivering the story your audience was promised. I can't stand people who do this, you included. /:(

On a side note, great story! Loved it, and update soon please! (or else...)
WayTooHappy chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Please don't abandon this TT
the Boondock-Jedi-Zombie chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
...You're not going to finish this, are you?...
MiscellaneousSoup chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Excellent story! *waits for more, if you choose to write more*