Reviews for With Proper Motivation
Professor Frogenshtein chapter 7 . 4/8
Shame this hasn't updated in so long.

Also, small note: in the comics, G. Gordon Godfrey is actually a cover identity for Glorious Godfrey, agent of Apokalips and loyal servant of Darkseid, who has the power to compel others through sheer rhetoric.
This is my second time reading this and wow! Its so amazing. I hope you continue it
Jaxicoricorrphalipitorian chapter 7 . 1/15
I am loving it so far! Please, please, please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Are you still continuing this? cause it's such a waste leaving a good story like this! x,D
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
Still out here. Waiting. Hopefully.
TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Yes! ! I am here!
Please! I need more, this is such a freaking amazing story and the cliffhanger is killing me!
Also, if you have Daddy Bats happen that would be great. :)
I came over from AO3 since there are a few more chapters available here. It wouldn't let me leave this comment in chapter 7, so i had to use ch.6, sorry.
Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderfulness!
Take care and have!
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
are you going to update its 2016
Esther Coutoi chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Almost three years and yep, someone is still out here. You just can't stop updating the fic! Is amazing!
Many of us want to know what happen to Dick, so please update the fic.
KAthetomboy chapter 7 . 9/13/2016
Please tell me there's more! You CANNOT leave it at that! I know it's been years, but I can hope
AceBathound chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
Don't stop now, I'm here for ya! And leaving it on a cliff hanger, mean but smart. You won't kill my baby off will you? Robin needs to live! And if he dies, make it awesome. But really, good job so far. I'll be happily awaiting the next chapter.
story magic chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
oh please tell me more is on the way, i must know if robin gets better
Jessie chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
I absolutely love this idea there's a similar fanfic to this where Dick gets leukemia. But I haven't found one with the same plot line until I find this fanfic. Great work!
Asuka1920 chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
Please continue!
TangyCitrus chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
I recently was able to watch Young Justice Season 2 and then I remembered this awesome story and came to check it out in hopes it'd been updated.
Obviously, it hasn't.
But, I will enjoy rereading it and continue hoping for more chapters!
Pretty please~
Thanks again for writing and sharing this, and for not taking it down.
Take care and have fun!