Reviews for After the Letter
SweetieBird chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This gave me the closure I wanted for MSCL! I fell pretty hard for Angela and Jordan as an item and even though I felt bad for Brian. I truly believed that Jordan deserved the second chance to apologize and explain what was going on inside his head. We hardly got to see that on the show,because there was so much left unknown with character! I wish that we got a season two so there would have been more development! But yeah I could totally see this happening inside of my head in my heart this what I hoped for. Jordan and Rayanne were both wrong but I feel like it hurt more from Rayanne because she was her best friend. She knew that Angela still had strong feelings for Jordan and even under the influence.. I just feel like she knew to stop! Ugh..

But any-who sorry for blabbering! Thank you for writing this!
Jane Belvus chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Well, I really liked the beginning of your story. You made a very good job, although it is your first story, you described the feelings so that everybody can understand what Jordan and Angela are feeling.

Really good!
pandapnda22 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I really enjoyed your story! So sweet! And this is your first fan fic. Wow you seriouly did looking foward to reading the next chapters!
danigirl2259 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really like this story so far. keep it up!
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I liked this, nice chemistry between Angela and Jordan. My favourite part was when he blushed at the end. Hope you keep going!