Reviews for A Wizard's Fairytale
I think that you would do a pretty mean coming of age novel. Like instead of a fanfic, making your own characters! ;) If you did, I'd totally buy it.
Prabhleen Arora chapter 21 . 5/4
Nice story ...
But who is Lena's father ?
Winmau chapter 13 . 5/1
Hi there.

This is the first time I read your story.
It disturbed me a little when I got to chapter thirteen.
You have some sick people out there and I'm sorry for that.
I'm a fanfic writer myself and know the joy it can give us.
Keep up the good work.

Gr Winmau
I am legit reading this just so I can know who the boss is. I better it's an OC
Why do they have all these deep conversations in the great Hall though?
Lily and Sirius are borderline stalkers. I don't even want to know what goes on in their head, I mean an attractive guy comes to Hogwarts and they're all like "he's eyes. Must be my son. I will therefore ignore all personal boundaries and spy on him and his friends endlessly until I fully convince everyone that those awesome genes are mine. His opinion doesn't count"
Sirius, let him be. He's happy
Pureblood Mask chapter 19 . 4/6
so did anyone take up this story and if so who
Pureblood Mask chapter 20 . 4/6
¿Adónde te gusta ir con tus amigos?
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 21 . 3/27
F*ck you, f*ck you.
This story is very good. Only several chapter more. WHY?
Especially, i want to know about aries play at julliard.
And what really happen about zana? Who kill her?
What happen about lily and sirius after they know that aries was harry?
Ahhhh.. i am very dissapointed
Crazy-About-life2021 chapter 13 . 3/14
That's horrible, I can't believe someone would say that. Please don't leave fanfiction this story is great!
elina1 chapter 21 . 3/4
Come on, at least let me know who the boss is, why Zana was killed, who Lena's father is? I am in agony here!
elina1 chapter 13 . 3/3
People who review should do so with either praise or constructive criticism, if one has nothing resembling it to he/she better shut up. You were right to be angry, those words were way out of line and that person better watch itself because in the real world it could get itself pretty torn to pieces or dead for such language. Shows no respect, common sense and self restraint. Pathetic.
On a different note - you rock! Enough said. Read you later, alligator ;)
Why would a student of one school respond to a summons the Headmaster of another school, ESPECIALLY without first speaking his own Headmistress? That makes no sense whatsoever. If I was visiting a school and an eleven year old told me the Head of that school want to see me, I certainly wouldn't go without proof. It could be a hoax as the invite should have come through my school's Head.
Thank you for at least telling us what happens.
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »