Reviews for A Wizard's Fairytale
LocoBriar chapter 21 . 10/27
Well while I’m sorry to see this story be abandoned, I hope you have a good life.
I really like this! The world you've created is well thought out, and I can't stop reading the chapters because I'm dying to know more. I really like the relationship Aries has with the Decalours.
GummybearKittyCat chapter 9 . 7/19
Harry was adopted on my sister and one of my best friends birthday. I now have mixed feelings about that day.
Hiya chapter 13 . 6/27
I wouldn't say anything bad about you and I think you as a amazing writer!. You make your writing unique, and I haven't read stories that are quiet like yours so keep it going!.
I think that you would do a pretty mean coming of age novel. Like instead of a fanfic, making your own characters! ;) If you did, I'd totally buy it.
Prabhleen Arora chapter 21 . 5/4
Nice story ...
But who is Lena's father ?
Winmau chapter 13 . 5/1
Hi there.

This is the first time I read your story.
It disturbed me a little when I got to chapter thirteen.
You have some sick people out there and I'm sorry for that.
I'm a fanfic writer myself and know the joy it can give us.
Keep up the good work.

Gr Winmau
I am legit reading this just so I can know who the boss is. I better it's an OC
Why do they have all these deep conversations in the great Hall though?
Lily and Sirius are borderline stalkers. I don't even want to know what goes on in their head, I mean an attractive guy comes to Hogwarts and they're all like "he's eyes. Must be my son. I will therefore ignore all personal boundaries and spy on him and his friends endlessly until I fully convince everyone that those awesome genes are mine. His opinion doesn't count"
Sirius, let him be. He's happy
Pureblood Mask chapter 19 . 4/6
so did anyone take up this story and if so who
Pureblood Mask chapter 20 . 4/6
¿Adónde te gusta ir con tus amigos?
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 21 . 3/27
F*ck you, f*ck you.
This story is very good. Only several chapter more. WHY?
Especially, i want to know about aries play at julliard.
And what really happen about zana? Who kill her?
What happen about lily and sirius after they know that aries was harry?
Ahhhh.. i am very dissapointed
Crazy-About-life2021 chapter 13 . 3/14
That's horrible, I can't believe someone would say that. Please don't leave fanfiction this story is great!
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »