Reviews for A Wizard's Fairytale
SamRae59 chapter 20 . 10/20
Oh man! Why abandon this story? I get hooked and read all that you have, THEN see the abandoned label! I hate when this happens!
guest chapter 21 . 10/20
So the only story you have that any one read...Good job.
Ember chapter 14 . 10/20
Ok, I adore this story. I really hope Zana didn't actually kill herself, or that she did it to protect her kids or something. I'm also surprised at your portrayal of Lily. I usually dislike Lily in stories like this, but I find myself hoping that she can fill the hole Zana left. Poor Aries :(
Lianis181 chapter 21 . 10/20
I read your AN in chp13. There are some sad pieces of shit pretending to be people. Most of the writers that I follow/read on this site have disabled anon reviews, comments. A couple have turned off reviews completely. A good effort to take the story in a new/diff direction. I would be sorry to see you stop.
zeps9001 chapter 21 . 10/19
My biggest problem with this story is the suicide. if she did it and left her 2 underage children with huge debts. That's worse what Dumbledore did. Maybe you would have given better explanation later, but for now it makes no sense.

Why did you even abandon this? It looks like you had only 3 chapters left and you know how it ends. I know you have no responsibility to do so, but it is your most popular story. I'm not favoriting this because you dropped it in a bad spot.
zeps9001 chapter 4 . 10/19
It would have been better to just change age limit on the tournament and maybe instead of Gabrielle have Fleur. It's confusing having so many timelines shifted and changed.
Kane Richards chapter 21 . 10/17
You're...not sure where to go with it... but finish with a summary of the last few chapters? Poor show.

Good read for what it was, few bits felt disjointed and I found myself more interested in the Hogwarts storyline and just skipping the 'other employment' storyline as it wasn't as well explained as it could have been.
Rebmul chapter 21 . 10/16
you don't know where to go with it yet you have it completely outlined well that makes no sense. and you only had 3 chapters left and as short as your chapters are it couldn't take long to hash out a rough draft maybe a month for a rushed one and then another to tweak it. well we can only hope someone comes along and finishes it I find it sad that this the story I find interesting is the one your just not going to bother with.
FuZzvKiNgZz chapter 2 . 10/16
Thomas? Why not just stick to something Greek instead of being that awkward person? I know it's not a big deal and I'm not that anal about it but it's just offsetting.
JimInAtl chapter 21 . 10/15
Please update story description to say it is Abandoned.

Princess Emarelda chapter 21 . 10/15
Noooo! I was loving your plot so far! And you write wonderfully! :( Sad to see you go.
It would be nice of you wrote in the summary that the story is abandoned.
Harry Needs His Angel chapter 21 . 10/15
Sorry to hear you aren't going to finish this story. Though I understand not being able to finish. I abandoned my own story a few days ago. Strangely enough, it was also a Harry/Gabrielle story. Bad week for Harry/Gabrielle fans :(
NakedFury chapter 21 . 10/15
Really would have liked to know why you decided to kill off the adopted mother. Seems like a dickish move when keeping her alive would have made more chaos for the Potters.
PaC chapter 21 . 10/15
"Don't worry! I never abandon a story. I keep writing until it says complete."

Lol, many years ago, seemed any fic with similar declarations/promises, triggered the inescapable dreaded abandoning curse to strike.

As sooner or later, a result like: "Hey everyone! I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have to say it: I am abandoning this story. Frankly, I'm not really interested in writing it..."

Lol. Oh well, zee curse strikes again.

Not bad start btw, for 15-16 years old, 4 years ago.

About a year after had been reading fanfiction, unlike many who have an incomplete fanfic pet peeve. I came to terms, that many hiatus and abandoned fics hold bits and pieces of damn decent writing and ideas, plot gags, etcetera.
So I generally most often filter by recent update, been so many years, don't know when last filtered for "complete/finishedFatLadySang", stories. I'll even read incomplete dead in water not updated in years, fanfics. I appreciate the good "bits", no matter if never enough bits for a whole, completed story.
Good luck kid, of almost 20. No sour grapes, or tossed rotten tomatos or eggs in this review.
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »