Reviews for A Wizard's Fairytale
EVILKYUHYUNNIE chapter 21 . 7/16
thx! I really love the way you write this even tho this isn't complete yet, but thx for the summary, and am happy this one have happy ending (at least in my mind)
This was an awesome story thank you
johnrlozada chapter 21 . 6/10
At least you wrote a summary of the following chapters and gave us an idea of the ending.
Shame you gave up on this story; it was very intriguing and your Harry was more interesting than most. Thanks for sharing.
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 3/28
Of course it is, pansy and spineless Harry is the only one preferred after all.
NoSugarForValdez chapter 13 . 3/11
aaaaahhh no my precious do not do any of those things ️
NoSugarForValdez chapter 8 . 3/11
It bugs me when someone refers to an adopted character's birth parents as their "real" parents, because no, they're not, the real parents are the ones who are the for you, the people who raise you.

This story is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, though, so it's not a BIG deal.
Monster King chapter 21 . 2/20
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Pennieyoung chapter 21 . 1/19
What a shame you did not finish it
Pennieyoung chapter 13 . 1/19
Damn, there are some nasty people out there. Your story is great and so are you. Glad you are not listing to them
LocoBriar chapter 21 . 10/27/2017
Well while I’m sorry to see this story be abandoned, I hope you have a good life.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
I really like this! The world you've created is well thought out, and I can't stop reading the chapters because I'm dying to know more. I really like the relationship Aries has with the Decalours.
GummybearKittyCat chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
Harry was adopted on my sister and one of my best friends birthday. I now have mixed feelings about that day.
Hiya chapter 13 . 6/27/2017
I wouldn't say anything bad about you and I think you as a amazing writer!. You make your writing unique, and I haven't read stories that are quiet like yours so keep it going!.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/1/2017
I think that you would do a pretty mean coming of age novel. Like instead of a fanfic, making your own characters! ;) If you did, I'd totally buy it.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »