Reviews for The Intruder
TrixibellaBlack chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Could someone please make a film out of this? Would be a firm favourite... This is too perfect for words. Such a gorgeous Bellatrix...
But killing her again? Really, I suffered enough when she died in the battle. I'm curious how Draco and his vampire-demon mother-lover fare in the future.
addictedtocsi777 chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
Well done. Interesting concept and a enthralling piece. I enjoyed it.
allilask chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
This may be my favorite of your stories that I've read. I'm a scary story lover and this blended that perfectly with some tasty Narco. I just adore the classic horror movie elements in this. I also rather like the ending, with Narcissa ending up as something like a vampire. I wonder how she would feel about that if she was mentally herself. I imagine she would probably be disgusted at the messiness of it. Anyways, I love it all, just as much as I have loved much of your writing on this website.
16clumsyandshy chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
I hate you. This was so brilliant and twisted and disturbing and did NOT have a happy ending. Why am I your friend?
16clumsyandshy chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Stoopid intense. I'm glad this story is finished now because if it wasn't I'd probably be coming to find you.
16clumsyandshy chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Lesbianage. Schweet! And Narco first time fuck! That's like my favorite.
16clumsyandshy chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
The bleeding walls? You went there and made it awesome. And totally digging the low country elf boil. Bella's a...yeah. I seriously want to kick the dead bitch's ass.
16clumsyandshy chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
WRITE MORE WITCHY STUFF! It's so cool... And I like your Merrin. Um. I mean Merrik.
16clumsyandshy chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
You need help.
16clumsyandshy chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Why am I reading this!? Why can't I stop? I had to skip through that steak part. That's gross. I mean I really maybe vomited in my mouth and swallowed it, but there was still some left in my nose and now I smell it. I hate you.
16clumsyandshy chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I want to punch you. Cereally. So stoopid scary. Like really spooky crap going down.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ohmigosh, hooker! You can't make it all funny and happy then put some Shyamalanadingdong on the end! What hell? Now I'm scared to read it more because I know what kind of movies you watch and I'm scared there's going to be a human centipede.
CosplayAndCoffee chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Not exactly a happy ending, but I love this story all the same. 3 All of your stories, really. I can't wait to read whatever you come up with next. :)
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Fantastic ending! Brilliant. Oh the endless bloody horror is all consuming!
SpiderEarringThief chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
So much id vs. ego at work here... And the mounting complexes. These people are a shrink's dream come true! Or nightmare...