Reviews for Dear Psychopaths
Princess Shania chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Private,NO! TOO YOUNG! TOO...
Princess Shania chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Why does Rico keep *Hahahalol* hitting them for winning paper? And TheWazzupPeople, how could you do that? Poor litle Private.
Dinosaur-Fun chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
This sounds cool I would like a letter please.
Skipplerae chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I thought you said the letters would be longer?

These are pretty nice though. :)

I'll give it a try. *hopes to not regret this*
The Golden City chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Don't do it private... DONT DO IT!...

Oh the poor boy... (facepalm)
toonfangrl chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I think I get the point of this now. I really want to read these fanfics. Do you think I should start on for FOP? I think Timmy some of them have something to say to me about my fanfic.
blankprof chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Could you do one of me and my fics please? I love the idea that you have about writing letters about people, it's very funny.
Roses-Surround-Me chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Kulvfdzlhhsdkljgdlky.!

Sorry, my sister and I were fighting over my iPad. My mom granted it to me.

BLARG!

I'd like to see the penguins/Marlene/Julien/Blowhole/etc. respond to THAT stupidity! Haha!
Skipper Belmont chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
hey there :D

so sorry cz I'm kinda late, I mean, I missed two chapters here... I was kinda busy. And now I'm just too lazy to log in. XD

well, get to the story, they were very funny, both the 2nd and 3rd chapter... Poor Private, he couldn't sleep for days.. XD

and.. What's wrong with Kowalski? He loves Skipper? Poor him, he sobbed in the midle of the night...

hey, I'm waiting for mine! Please write Skippper's letter after he read my fics.. :D
The Golden City chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
O.o

RICO TALKED! OMFG!

Well not really, but in a way he was expressing his thoughts and isn't that the point of talking?

He sounded very angry too.

I'm scared. D:
chatterbox45 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
No offense taken anyway ZOMG that was great! Geez I feel a bit guilty now but that was great I love it!
Dr.Blowholeluv chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Can you do one for me? And do you think Blowhole could read it? I've been hinting but I don't think he gets it.
MeganAgent13 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
You should tell Kowalski to read "I Know You". It's really romantic and I think he'd like it! It's on my profile so you can get to it!
hipturtle15 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I'm actually a little curious what the penguins gave to say about me
jessiebell13 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
oh can they review on my story love gone emo? i just wonder what they'd say about it?