Reviews for Rio: Forever Young
drew chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Make another one plz
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
you are very buissy by the sound of this update and I hope you get free time soon but also that I love this story and that I will stay with it as long as possible and add it to my favourites. but my hopes seem to be low since this UPDATE was in 2012 and its 2014 now but I will still fav it and wait till next chapter comes out when ever that will be... your next fan HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210
Xephos yogcast chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Great story. I hope this doesn't destroy the love between the spix macaws
Xephos yogcast chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Anyway great story. I hope jewel and blu don't get separated
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
crap!
mw3fan chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
That's cool. Don't apologize. You have the right. Glad your back:)

Red signing off
nick chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
i have a feeling when this intruder says *you took her from me* any of you guys think he's talking about jewel?
TearfulFriend18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I'm Micah Delgado, I'm writing now so I thought I'd review under my new name. Great Story, I truely hope you continue. Ahhhh Tensions continue to rise!
The King Of Ownage chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
HAHAHA

looks like blu's perfect life is getting fucked up

lol
The King Of Ownage chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
...USA!

good 9th chapther

i like blood
Ol Alex chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Woah! This story shrouded me in excitement! I love this story! It's a good thing Rafael's okay, and I kind of feel sorry for Nigel.

Poor Blu... I hope he can retaliate before something bad happens. And I wonder how Jewel will react?

Anyway, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to review anytime soon. But to put my feelings in this story... It's awesome! Keep it up, buddy! :D
mw3fan chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Ninja bird mother f ckas!(autotune);)glad ur back unexpecting excited for more:D
Micah Delgado chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
More, more, MORE! I am DYING to know what this thing wants. Great update.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Please tell me Blu and Jewel won't die will they? I can't stand the thought of it.
Kraft58 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Wow what a cliff hanger, I love the tension, and the dark atmosphere of impending doom now that this monstrous creature is in the aviary. I wonder what will happen next... Will jewel forgive Blu or will she meet the same fate as Rafael and Linda?

Keep up the good work, see you once chapter 10 is completed