Reviews for Total Pokemon Island
Mega Arcanine chapter 38 . 8/6/2016
I must say slowly I hate Spike I know everyone hates Flynn but everyone deserve a second chance
Mega Arcanine chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
I don't if you want it, but Vixen is not the best name for a sexy Vulpix if you now what "Wixen"is in german
Orlder chapter 51 . 3/8/2016
Why is Cano such a Mary Sue
ajirirt chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
hi
shadowwolf4610 chapter 42 . 12/14/2015
I think that Score will win. I always root for the odd ball.
shadowwolf4610 chapter 39 . 12/14/2015
Flynn was ok at the start, now he's a heartless bastard
shadowwolf4610 chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
Great chapter. I have but one question, what is a cody
shadowwolf4610 chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Damn Vile. oh well she is just like espeon. great chapter
Orlder chapter 40 . 11/1/2015
Am I the only person who wants Flynn to win?
hyperskye12 chapter 51 . 1/9/2015
YAY Skore was my favorite camper! Good Job Skore!
hyperskye12 chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
Odd challenge choice. I didn't like this chapter.
Tyler Parasida chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
Thank god, Nero was eliminated first. Being mean usually get's you eliminated so it was kind of expected by some people for him to be eliminated. Though I don't think this elimination will matter because some people might get brought back. We'll see who get's eliminated next, though. I hope it's Vile.
Tyler Parasida chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
You did pretty good Dark Arcanine 33. You hinted at a few relationships including the Shade and Shine relationship and showed each of the characters' personalities very well. Of course, I'm pretty excited because I've finally decided to endure all of the insanity that this fanfiction brings and voice act it myself for once. As for who I hope wins I hope that Jesse or any character that's added later in the game does. Hope you do a great job with the next episodes, Dark Arcanine 33!
seltra chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
That's some hilariously weird shit and by the way what the fucks the fourth wall
Sai and Ken chapter 20 . 4/5/2014
what sexaholic? that didn't happen