Reviews for Total Pokemon Island
HardKnox chapter 2 . 9/4
Alright, I'm trying REALLY hard. But I can't keep track of who is who. It's so confusing. Can you please give me a guide of who's who so I can keep track of everyone?
DAML2 chapter 1 . 8/17
Yeah, looking back... your definitely a better weighted nos
DAML chapter 51 . 7/24
I KNEW IT ALL ALONG IT WAS EITHER HIM OR STRIKER
DAML chapter 43 . 7/24
Nooooooooooooo! Kai was the one I identified with the most though ;( Silent badass...
DAML chapter 39 . 7/24
DIE YOU FUCKING TESTICLE ELEPHANT! YOU DESERVE A NEEDLE SHOVED IN YOU WHILE WATCHING 2 Girls 1 cup! (P.S. in case it wasn't clear, I was talking about Flynn. You write characters so realistic it makes me want to murder him XD)
DAML chapter 27 . 7/23
Dear sweet God... They did what in where? And Flynn and Chansey what? I think you kind of just went blah all over this paper
DAML chapter 20 . 7/23
I believe it's how to cover up a murder by smash, and the people s names are Anthony Padilla and Ian hecox, and I have no idea who the black guy is
DAML chapter 18 . 7/23
This is the first story of yours I've read, and your already my favorite author, fan fiction or not XD
DAML chapter 15 . 7/23
I'm not Sure that's how evolution works and ;););)
Mega Arcanine chapter 38 . 8/6/2016
I must say slowly I hate Spike I know everyone hates Flynn but everyone deserve a second chance
Mega Arcanine chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
I don't if you want it, but Vixen is not the best name for a sexy Vulpix if you now what "Wixen"is in german
The World - XXI chapter 51 . 3/8/2016
Why is Cano such a Mary Sue
ajirirt chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
hi
shadowwolf4610 chapter 42 . 12/14/2015
I think that Score will win. I always root for the odd ball.
shadowwolf4610 chapter 39 . 12/14/2015
Flynn was ok at the start, now he's a heartless bastard