Reviews for Ocean Wide
Sami chapter 15 . 5h
You know what's sad? I check this story almost everyday hoping for an update.'s not even like i don't have anything else i could be/need to be doing. This story is a distraction but in the BEST way possible. Plain and simple. Obviously I'm hoping for a speedy update. :)
Katy chapter 15 . 11/29
Aw poor Zuko, so frustrated! Katara needs to get with the program and realize what all those knots in her stomach least she needs to realize she like kissing him lol. Thanks for the update! More soon hopefully!
The Punch Lord chapter 15 . 11/26
you know, I think this has to be one of the best engagement zutara fics I've seen. I really appreciate that we see them interact a lot, that she isn't being forced to FN culture complete with her heritage erased.
it's really nice seeing her ease into the role of Fire Lady, and how their relationship is improving, gradually. I can't wait for the next chapter good luck with the updates!
Great chapter! Lots of good tension! Update soon please!
Corkrose chapter 15 . 11/24
I just got caught up with this story and I love it! Please update soon!
Honestly waiting for the next chapter earnestly, this story has consumed my life at the moment and I hope for a great next chapter!
kushka chapter 15 . 11/12
Great story
Kelpiekilo chapter 15 . 11/11
So many feels right now and that ending? Bro you can't just, I mean come on, bro...XD

Okay ppleeaass update I cannot wait rn, I am so eager to see what happens next!
Alaska chapter 15 . 11/10
Nice describe of running Zuko but when will their romance enter? What will happen in next chapter?
Charmfeather chapter 15 . 11/9
Ah, so good! Honestly when I first was reading this, how awkward they were around eachother made me feel uncomfortable, but I knew that their relationship would evolve throughout the story and so I kept reading and I'm so glad I did. The way you portray these characters is amazing and I love reading each chapter. Thank you for putting your time, effort, and thought into every single update and I can't wait for the next one.
love it and so happy that u updated
Ana chapter 15 . 11/8
Please updaaaate pleeeeeease, i really like this fanfic, it has been so long since i found an interesting well written fanfic. I love it
I could cry tears of joy right now. Than you thank you thank you for the update! I love the interactions and relationship awkwardness and sweetness. See more soon hopefully!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 15 . 11/7
Hey, don't apologize. This was a wonderful update, and I do hope you update soon because I'm selfish and impatient. But I know life and the writing bug both have their own plans, so update whenever you feel you can. It's a great story and really well developed. Don't rush the process because it could end up doing your story a disservice. As much as I want some action between them I like it so much more because it's a slow burn. I can't wait for your next chapter!