Reviews for Ocean Wide
lingerintheshadows-2 chapter 18 . 8/14
You should continue this! Come on! Where are you?!
your fan chapter 18 . 8/12
I know it's been a year but pleeeaassse please update! This is the story I always come back to. I hope this comment finds you well. Thank you!
Please update. I ely like your story
Goodness am not sure how to review... Kinda new to this but i do know i lv ur stories and personally i cant find any flaw in ur writting plzz continue
Goodness updAte
Lv the story... Update soon
Retired Spirit of the Ring chapter 18 . 7/10
This is some amazing stuff you got here. I hope you'll continue this fic.
Emily da great chapter 18 . 6/6
I read this almost 2 years ago. Somehow this story always stucked with me. I thought u have abandoned the story then so I didn't think of following it. Even though I'm glad to see you have updated since then I'm also sad to see that you haven't update in a long time.

Please do update this. It is one of the most heart warming stories I ever read
kelsey chapter 18 . 6/6
this story is so fantastic! I loved the natural progression of the romance, and I love they way you've stayed true to Zuko's foul moods. The twins are so wonderful to have as well- they are lovely OCs. I do hope one day you continue the story
llucida chapter 18 . 5/18
Helo, I love your history. Will you still write this?
Please, just tell me to reduce this anxiety.
You're doing a great work.
Akalish chapter 18 . 5/17
Aaaand you've abandoned it, haven't you? Darn, and I was really looking forward to the second arc of this story. Nice and slow, and gives the reader a picture of, what's going on.
WinterGiirll chapter 1 . 5/17
Please update soon! Its been almost 10 months since your last update! And i need some more zutara!
Love this story! Please update soon!
xoxobabydoll chapter 18 . 4/11
Omfg. I forgot how good this ff is ! Please update !
lijanuary2509 chapter 18 . 3/29
Come on it's been 8 months! This is insanity!