Reviews for 40 Days
StarWars lover 1 chapter 34 . 3/15/2017
This is really good! Can't wait to read more!
StarWars lover 1 chapter 31 . 3/15/2017
I'm really enjoying this so far!
Leela Starsky chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Why did you copy the title of a fic I wrote 14yrs ago? Seriously.
Tess Tucker chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
That was very out of character for Leia in my opinion. I don't see how this was voted best Han/Leia FanFic... But I assume you improve in the rest of the chapters. You have several periods of constant dialogue and could do well with some detail. And though the idea of having Leia and Han journal is creative it seems juvenile. Their thoughts could be easily described in other ways. On the plus side, you seem solid in Star Wars terms. Extra points for knowing the character history, the beloved f-word equivalent "kriff", and the name of Leia's first boyfriend. But personally I prefer stories that represent the characters better and don't lack on detail.
Tess Tucker chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
"Luke and I know to watch her alcohol now though, after her first suicide attempt" I'm sorry I know suicide is no joke but that had me burst out laughing! Lol I just imagined Leia on the top of a balcony stumbling towards the edge like "I don't wanna be a kriffing princess...I wanna...be a BIIIIIIIIRD!" *jump*
starlockedst chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
I don't know why, but every time when I read the scene where Han and Leia are dancing Cor-Pop, I always hear in my mind the song " Cry to me " from Dirty Dancing. Strange, huh?
Guest chapter 43 . 5/14/2013
me fascinó , definitivamente el mejor fanfiction que he leído . Excelente , fue genial. Felicitaciones . Me encanto 3
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Zounds, capitalize the Falcon. It breaks the rhythm so much.
Kokica chapter 43 . 4/6/2013
Wow, this was the best SW fanfiction, that I've ever read! Started in the morning, could not stop it whole the day:) congratulations! Beautiful story, please do not stop to write, you are genious! :)
BigBadWolfyBoy chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sara chapter 42 . 2/17/2013
I cannot tell you how many time's i have seen this part in this movie and cried my eyes out they love each other so much and i know that Vader knows that but he does not care at all but i have always had a passionate heart and to that avail i love that she says i love you and he says i know and i love that last kiss i would have kissed Han much harder but what can i say that was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away any way beautiful story AND KEEP WRITING no pressure.
one of the lost chapter 43 . 12/5/2012
Great story! Will read the sequel!
F Maurice chapter 43 . 11/15/2012
Really great job. I look forward to reading Promises.
F Maurice chapter 42 . 11/15/2012
So good. I just realized there's one more chapter.
F Maurice chapter 41 . 11/15/2012
What does Chewie have to tell Han that's so important?