Reviews for Megaman ZX 25: The Network Biometals
corinster2 chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Good chapter, can't wait for the new character!
TheBreakman chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Dr. Zoidberg: Why not Megaman ZX 3?

Seriously though, this is a pretty good story, but if it has to be numbered, why would it be 2.5 and not 3? In video game production, a number with a point represents an unfinished prototype of the sequel to a game.
Dustin Oxras chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Awesome reference- I can't wait for you to post the next chapter! But I am wondering, this is the second arc of the story?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Name: Matsuri Cold

Gender: Female

Age:18

Appearance: long black hair front hair like Aile back of hair like with alie pony tail Lan busty sexy and beautiful

Personality: lone wolf

Biometal: model dreadrock-exe and blazeninjaman-exe

Biometal Abilities: dreadrock-exe rapid buster dual dark wheel blades and dark sabers
blazeninjaman-exe cyber ninja saber blaze vulcan
double megamerge dark wheel club (cyber ninja saber dual dark wheel bades)
fire spreader shot (rapid busterblaze vulacan
Biometal Personality: (dreadrock) bad mood berserk anger blazeninjaman cool lone wolf

Weapon:blaze saber

Element: dreadrock stone and sonic and blazeninjaman fire and sword

Reploid or Human: Human

Back Story:in the future willy rule's the battle network and zx universes by the daughter of lan and aile must be sent back into the past with her uncle vent to change time
because lan and alie died when on her 13th birthday this is her trip to the past to stop willy
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
um, okay it has no relevance to your story but thank you for the heads up.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Thanks for the translations man I could really use these for memorization.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Battle Chip Memory Base? Almost sounds like a selection program like a added after combining the PET Basic, PET Advance, PET Progress, the PET Link, and select data from a Star Carrier, to create the Star PET. Data from in the video games is added straight into it, but since one person has only one game, he'll have to add chips into it. Course assuming the PET's have all been modified, they might just update, and reboot with a wider selection of battle chips. :) Think I won't do it?
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Interesting crossing the openings like that, and Iris never finished her statement in the game, at least not in my version, they left an elipsis for the imagination.
ChaoswingX chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Charecter name: Jon
Biometal: CW
age: 14
Parents: Thetis and Atlas
Dustin Oxras chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Me: Not bad! Not Bad... I WANNA JOIN! MEMEMEME-
Prometheus:(still drunk) SHUT IT YA*hiccup* IDIOT BEFORE I BLAST*hiccup* YA!
Me:(Beats Prometheus up with one hand) ... MEMEMEME and ME!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
This fanfic is so good! i love chapter 7 for what happens to lan and megaman. although, honestly, here's my reaction:

First time: Shock
after reading what those two say: *snerk* BWAHAHAHA... (oops, sorry, don't mean to make fun of it) i can hear them saying it with the japanese voice actors... XD

After some thought: it's like full synchro, in a way...

anyway, please load up the next chapters! i hate to see fanfics that aren't completed...
oh yes, what i think is next...
PLEASE throw chaud/enzan and protoman/blues in the story! with soul merge too! Seeing Blues saying "Hai, Enzan-sama" would make my day...
thanks for reading! let me know if you need an extra outside character! i have an idea using mine!
The-Always-Angel chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Pretty good so far, I will admit.
And I have to agree, that is one horrible swear.
BuraiRazor chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Considering there's only one enemy(technically 2 cause of separate universes) whose name begins with El and the title of the next chapter, it's not hard to guess who our heroes will be facing next. Like the story so far. Never would have thought i would see a BN/ZX crossover fic in my lifetime. Still, yours is truly good, and has great potential. Can't wait to see what surprises you manage to pull out.
shadriver chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I'm interested. Grammar seems fine, the story is really keeping me into it, and I hope you keep up the good work.
Zohaku chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Interesting start of the story.

I wonder how the rest of the story will go.