Reviews for Kiss Me by Moonlight
Elizabeth Diaries chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Love this story i think it's so beautiful please update soon :)
sga900913 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
I just discovered this and love it! Please continue writing it!
sabrina chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
I think this is a very beautiful and well written story. I hope that you update soon I'm dying to continue the story
msr709 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
spacebunny1224 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
plzzzz for the love of all that is good in this world update this! I love this story
Why Hello chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Omgggggg. You simply must continue. I just discovered this and I'm in love! Looking forward to your update. Shit just got real
bigXxdreamer chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
More?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Finally you updated! So good to read you again. And about Bella' s worries...oh come on, 200 years of life wouldn't be enough, really? So obnoxious.
slytherensangel26 chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
No, You can't kill her off! That's would be horrible!
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
No! Say it ain't so. She should be like woverine.
AscotBella chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Now THAT is a chapter and the makings of a darn good story. I hope you get lots of praise AND inspiration. I would live to read this more often. THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Hey!
MoonTwilightStar chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Kiss me by moonlight ... I had to reread this story to understand the new chapter to it. Thanks for taking the time to update! I just wish jake would tell her already :-)
dplacker chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
love it! can't wait for more!
AscotBella chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Please tell me you'll finish this story. I just found it today and would love to tell my pals that the author assured me it will be completed. You see, some of the fandom is tired and some are mad at ffnet so many are leaving. Even I am leery of reading something that hasn't been updated in a while.

Thanks for a great story and I look forward to my next installment. ;-)