Reviews for Cosmic Castaways
Airi-Lin chapter 31 . 4/10
I really LOVE this story of yours SO SOOOOO much, you know!
The plot...it never ceases to amaze me! You really have one hell of an imagination! It's also so beautifully written! I love the interaction and development between the characters! You are amazing! This story should be adapted to a movie! And I love sci-fi and sasodei! 3
Hope you can continue hehedb
Lolfatzo chapter 1 . 3/11
I just love your stories. They awesome and funny. Please don't go off the radar :(
Omg, I LOVE this history!I NEED more and I BEG for more! You can't stop this history without explaining what is shii-shi, making itachi appear and more and more sasodei happening! I just love your history too much. So... Upload soon! Pretty pleeeease
olppaemi chapter 31 . 1/19
Oh my god! This is so wonderful! It's pure gold, I mean! What is going to happen next? I hope that Itachi trusts Kisame again. And I want to know what does Shii-shi means! It's such a cute word. Oh, and I think that even if Orochimaru appears, Deidara won't abandon his Danna! :3
Guest chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
This story is my favorite :D thanks to you I am now a Zettobi fan. Will be appear Zetsu in this story? Please think about it.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/18/2014
Excellent! I'm so exited whenever you update!
killjoyedWolf chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
Gosh I think I died a little on the inside :0 Don't kill Kakuzu okay? (Please) And I love your plot, it's really creative and action packed.
kukogrande chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
Best story ever!
KarimaWhatev chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
Awww... Poor Kisame, now Itachi hates him :I
Hopefully Kisame does something like protecting Itachi and almost dying, to gain his trust again :)

Upload soon dammit, NEED MORE! :3
madders10 chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
Aw! D: they're leaving already!? Ah well... Knee writing please! I love it!
chaann chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Aaaaa! Poor deidara and sasori :(
Aaaaa! Yay for Hidan and Kakuzu :)
I'm torn weather this chapter made me sad or happy... Thanks for the mixed feels.
kukogrande chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Amazing story!
madders10 chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Aw, poor Deidara... 3: And cute KakuHida! Love it! Update soon!
mountain ash chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
Yes! I love this story- I'm so glad you updated!
madders10 chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT! :D PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!