Reviews for Cosmic Castaways
Omg, I LOVE this history!I NEED more and I BEG for more! You can't stop this history without explaining what is shii-shi, making itachi appear and more and more sasodei happening! I just love your history too much. So... Upload soon! Pretty pleeeease
olppaemi chapter 31 . 1/19
Oh my god! This is so wonderful! It's pure gold, I mean! What is going to happen next? I hope that Itachi trusts Kisame again. And I want to know what does Shii-shi means! It's such a cute word. Oh, and I think that even if Orochimaru appears, Deidara won't abandon his Danna! :3
Guest chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
This story is my favorite :D thanks to you I am now a Zettobi fan. Will be appear Zetsu in this story? Please think about it.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/18/2014
Excellent! I'm so exited whenever you update!
killjoyedWolf chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
Gosh I think I died a little on the inside :0 Don't kill Kakuzu okay? (Please) And I love your plot, it's really creative and action packed.
kukogrande chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
Best story ever!
KarimaWhatev chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
Awww... Poor Kisame, now Itachi hates him :I
Hopefully Kisame does something like protecting Itachi and almost dying, to gain his trust again :)

Upload soon dammit, NEED MORE! :3
madders10 chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
Aw! D: they're leaving already!? Ah well... Knee writing please! I love it!
chaann chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Aaaaa! Poor deidara and sasori :(
Aaaaa! Yay for Hidan and Kakuzu :)
I'm torn weather this chapter made me sad or happy... Thanks for the mixed feels.
kukogrande chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Amazing story!
madders10 chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
Aw, poor Deidara... 3: And cute KakuHida! Love it! Update soon!
mountain ash chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
Yes! I love this story- I'm so glad you updated!
madders10 chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT! :D PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
seinzess1 chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
Excellent chappie as always :D can't wait for sasori's confrontation with deidara!
seinzess1 chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
Awww it's over. And it was just getting so interesting! Such a pity really.. as you know, I love your stories -and this was not an exception. When do you plan on updating next? Best of luck ;)