Reviews for Pandemonium
bella3maria chapter 13 . 7/29
It's been so long since you have updated but I hope you haven't forgotten this fanfiction. So PLEASE UPDATE SOON after that cliffhanger I really need to know how it all ends.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
Arg, you could have finished it for just two more chapters... But life and everything, I guess you have a reason, and a good one.
It's been almost two years so I think you are not going to come back
I just wanted to say that I LOVED read this story, it was fun!
I hoped I could read the end, but this is not the first time things like that happened to me, soo...

Goodbye and good life to you! (and, sorry for my poor english, im Frrench!) Kisses
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
I hope you will update the story soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
Caroline and Klaus could like, have a little passionate night on the mortal world and be able to have children? I want Klaroline babieeees!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Kol is just that amazing :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
I just have this bursting hatred for Katherine. No explaining needed. But I do have a bursting love for this fic
Klaroline-Foreva chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
Klaus be flippin' his shit. I love it !
JuliaIsAUnicorn chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
Please don't leave this hanging. I love it so much. Update soon please :)
Snowyarbo chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Wow is was a great story and what a cliffhanger...
AlleyDreamsOn chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Really enjoying this! Love the concept and I hope you update soon!
ElleHarper47 chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Can't wait to read the rest!
ElleHarper47 chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
This is great! I love Greek mythology and Hades & Persephone are very similar to Klaus & Caroline IMO. Love what you've done and how you've incorporated little bits of the myth here and there (the pomegranate - I couldn't read fast enough to see what would happen!) and Kol as Cerberus - awesome creative choice.
au courant chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Love this story please update
remeyqueen74 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Please update this amazing story I love Caroline and I Klaus
Purpleme523 chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Please update the story! Why have you abandoned it? I love it! It's a great story and this is a bit of a cliffhanger so please, update :(