Reviews for depellebar
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I see what you did here. Its depressing in a haruhi way. Yet it fits so perfectly into the fiction. Its satisfingly depressing. If that makes sense. Not a bad aftertaste in your mouth but not too strongly a drink is the only way I can describe it. Good job. :)
xBud chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow. Uh, totally rained on the the parade at the end. Like a bitter sweet ice cream? no, dried up and died, but when you eat it, it still has a hint of those times mixed all the bitterness that you hate about life.
Joker-ZX chapter 1 . 6/7/2012

this would sound 1000x more emotionally moving if you listen to Maroon5's song Payphone
Garaumond chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow...that was almost exactly how I was thinking of the books. When reading the 'Haruhi' series, I always anticipated that the 'author' would be revealed to be Kyon. This story put it in lovely perspective. Great job as always, Durandall. The technical aspect of switching back and forth between viewing perspective works like a charm, although, the only complaint that I could make was that there could have been a bit more exposition in the cafe scene w/Haruhi, but it was brilliant otherwise. The stylistic aspects reminded me of e.e. cummings, whose writing I very much enjoy, so my take on the stylistics of the writing may be a bit biased. All in all, it was beautiful, and a good perspective of future!Haruhi books.
Napping Sleepy Kitty chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
sad.. know how he feels though -.- makes one want yuki to show up and rescue him from that..

so, here kyon is the author of the bookline he originates from eh? even if it isn't a happy story, still enjoyed reading it. now if your homepage was back up...
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Im glad you put up your authors note.

The story is interessting but I prefer a more hero like kyon. but its ok.

Good writing and grammar like always. Thanks for your work.