Reviews for Fic on the Fly
Valya 001 chapter 58 . 8/15
Wow! This was like amazing! I really loved this Edward and loved this version of twilight even better! The ending was fabulous! Thanks for sharing such a great story with us .
TexasTwilight77 chapter 58 . 8/9
Definitely one of my favorites!
helenemc chapter 24 . 4/10
I usually wait to finish a complete story before leaving a review, but this Edward is bringing tears to my eyes from laughter. Thank you.
Beaverslap chapter 51 . 3/2
I don’t understand why Bella doesn’t go out there armed with a couple of blowtorches instead of a rifle. Seems that would be more effective.
winterhorses chapter 58 . 12/19/2017
Great story, and very funny! Loved the twist about Charlie at the end. Thanks for writing!
Oneway2011 chapter 58 . 11/23/2017
Thank you! That was awesome! I started this when I woke at 2AM for water and planned to read myself to sleep and I did - at 6:30, 10 min after I normally wake up! But it was worth it. Your writing is great but I wish the story was 3 times longer going into all about Bella learning all the traits of vamps. (The Wolf’s knowledge was limited). Going to look at your other works- I love your style!
karen4honor chapter 47 . 11/25/2016
BWAHAHAHA! CACKLES! GIGGLESNORTS!
karen4honor chapter 26 . 11/25/2016
Bwahahaha! This story has been HILARIOUS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME STORY!
rachelke86 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
I love this Edward and Bella! Great funny story!
Mell C chapter 58 . 6/17/2016
I enjoyed this experiment. Loved the snark. Great story. Thanks!
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Loved the story, especially the humor! Thank you!
petmom1213 chapter 58 . 12/20/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I thought that it was sometimes funny and sometimes sexy and all the time really good. Thank you for writing it.

Mickey
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 12/4/2015
This was a very interesting version of what we've all come to love. I loved his more sarcastic side through this whole thing. I loved that it was partly canon and mostly not. Her knowing what exactl he was right off was cool. Her hating him at first and then liking, eventually loving him. It really was quite an interesting journey. I liked it. Very different take on what happened to Charlie. James tried to change him and the wolves killed him. No wonder the coroner and morgue didn't have any photos of him . . . they had to have burned him. I would've like one last chapter as her turned. However, you're correct, this was as good of a place to end it as any other.
Guest chapter 58 . 9/16/2015
I enjoyed this entirely different view of Edward and Bella. Thank you for writing this funny, snarky story!
jk chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
Why is it that Edward never understands his feelings? Hes a emotional retard
3,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »