Reviews for Fic on the Fly
karen4honor chapter 47 . 11/25/2016
BWAHAHAHA! CACKLES! GIGGLESNORTS!
karen4honor chapter 26 . 11/25/2016
Bwahahaha! This story has been HILARIOUS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME STORY!
rachelke86 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
I love this Edward and Bella! Great funny story!
Mell C chapter 58 . 6/17/2016
I enjoyed this experiment. Loved the snark. Great story. Thanks!
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Loved the story, especially the humor! Thank you!
petmom1213 chapter 58 . 12/20/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I thought that it was sometimes funny and sometimes sexy and all the time really good. Thank you for writing it.

Mickey
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 12/4/2015
This was a very interesting version of what we've all come to love. I loved his more sarcastic side through this whole thing. I loved that it was partly canon and mostly not. Her knowing what exactl he was right off was cool. Her hating him at first and then liking, eventually loving him. It really was quite an interesting journey. I liked it. Very different take on what happened to Charlie. James tried to change him and the wolves killed him. No wonder the coroner and morgue didn't have any photos of him . . . they had to have burned him. I would've like one last chapter as her turned. However, you're correct, this was as good of a place to end it as any other.
Guest chapter 58 . 9/16/2015
I enjoyed this entirely different view of Edward and Bella. Thank you for writing this funny, snarky story!
jk chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
Why is it that Edward never understands his feelings? Hes a emotional retard
jk chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
why do you have Edward find Tanya so attractive? you did see her in the movie right?
and he doesn't find the fact that she a whore even worth a thought? shes a sperm dumpster!
Shes a succubus...she basically rapes men..all the time...you may not call it rpe but I do she used to be human and when she was not all men bowed to her and ripped their clothes off...something unnatural makes her alluring to them...its like tricking them..or giving them a date rape drug..I call that rape
RogueAlly chapter 58 . 5/27/2015
This was amazingly funny! I'm actually disappointed I wanted reading this as a WiP so that I could provide prompts, but I do love how it turned out. I love a fierce Bella.
evilnat chapter 58 . 3/20/2015
I liked this one. I bet reading it as a WIP would have been fun! Loved the humor

Xx
BridieM chapter 58 . 2/11/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this read. EPOV is always so much more fun to read. Thank you. :D
Aggie94 chapter 58 . 1/3/2015
Total fun and mess. Thanks. MegM
SarcasticBimbo chapter 58 . 11/15/2014
This was really light and funny and I liked it a lot. Great work, Katinki!
3,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »