Reviews for Endgame
a Tale with Ears chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
...I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS! Ok, I need an answer, are they actually in this world, cuz I'm losing interest, please tell me this is just a dream! PLEASE.
a Tale with Ears chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
...yeah they're having different dreams.
a Tale with Ears chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
...they're totally imagining this, Sonic and Kunckles, or just Sonic, but it's totally an imagination, no if's and's or but's in my opinion about it.
a Tale with Ears chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Wait...what the heck? I thought...WHAT?! ...I'm confuzzled.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Oh no, they left Amy?! Haha, Woops!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I love how you kept everyone in character! And your grammar is perfect, excellent plot, a bit witty, wonderfully written action, this story has it all! It definitely keeps you on the end of your seat! Why this story doesn't have more reviews is beyond me, but you DEFINITELY deserve them.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I really enjoyed the action! And I love Sonic and Knuckles had a hint of friendship bond..

"Hey, he asked you questions, so why won't you answer them?!"

"KNUCKLES!"

Yeah.. Loved it!
Kirbymon11 chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
So funny, my B-day was Saturday too! xD
I didn't really get much of what was happening this chapter, unfortunately...uh, lot's of 'bot kicking? (HA. HA.)
Polska-1999 chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Boom! $5 from my friends. PAY UP, people! I just won a bet with my real-life BFF! Oh, and awesome chapters, and I absolutely LOVE the cover!
Kirbymon11 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Haha, Knuckles and I share the same taste in books! We're so alike, I deserve to be his biggest fan! 3
Liking this story so far. I like the friendly Knuckles more than the "I'd kill a helpless puppy if it touched the Master Emerald for a millisecond" Knuckles. Keep it up!
Polska-1999 chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
I kind of expect that last part. However, how much do you want to bet that Sonic's either under someone's control or just a look-alike? (or he's corrupted, but I seriously doubt that that those actions were done out of free will!) And I bet that I know who Epsilon is! It all matters if someone was paying attention when reading this or not. That makes the difference. I'll be looking forward to your next chapters!
Polska-1999 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
I agree with Knuckles, that is pretty suspicious. However, IF that's the real Sonic, I feel happy for him. Oh god, if that isn't and them the real one appears and refuses to hug Amy, Sonic is in for some BIG trouble!
the ha chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
lol continue. also i like all the refences also why did MGM capture is a movie is so confuseing with a twist.

life is hard live it enjoy it. i stole your cookies lol :3 . this is a comment enjoy just like life.

Add silver and bokkun. they would be gateways into refences like with silver you could make a reference to "back to the future" with bokkun you could have him make reference to robots like R2-D2.
the ha chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
omg the movie company kidnapped amy omg!
BlueAlpha54 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Kind of interesting I must say. While the first chapters weren't the best. the story has gotten better since. I like how you are actually using the more obscure characters such as Mecha Sonic and "Ashura" (who isn't really an official character, but still). You actually got me entertained and interested, congrats!