Reviews for Dear Authorsan
VERDE X SKULL! TIED WITH MY OTHER #1 PAIRING WITH SKULL AS THE UKE! and Verde? Realize that you are in love with the purple haired stuntman. (Or woman if I feel like I should genderbend Skull. Honestly there should be more of those fanfics. I can count how many there are with less than a hand.)
Reborn x Skull chapter 7 . 4/6
"No matter how hot Skull is, he's my lackey." Ooh Reborn you're in denial that you're in LOOOOVVVEEE with Skull, Cloud Arcobaleno. REBORN X SKULL FOREVER!
Forest of Snowflake Blossoms chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Do 69D18, 6918, D18, 2718, 2759, 8059, Reborn/Fon, all the Arcobaleno (no Luce and Mammon)/Fon, Mammon/Fon, Colonnello/Mammon (Again), 18/Fon, Alaude/Fon, Daemon/Alaude, Giotto/G, Giotto/Alaude, and Giotto/Tsuna for me. Pleaseie? with a cherry on top? or at lest one of them?
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Rozeo chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Ahahah! It is great!
bloodedlust chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
I think these are awesome and humorous! :D How about you write some notes for Bel X Hibari, (and more Fon X Hibari, Alaude X Hibari, TYL!Hibari X Hibari :D)
Sorry, I just love uke Hibari :D Or maybe a threesome :))) (Fon X Hibari X Alaude) :D
Thanks
Ichigan chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
How about All27? Like the Vongola 10th gen that is. Or F27. I like how you recommend stories! :D
Esperanz chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Tsuna is FOREVOR bottom And he knows it! I for one don't really care for 7227...but I DO love ALL27! I mean ALL as in arcobaleno 10 gen., 1 gen., byakuran, varia, ect...I only want him to be seme if he's with kyoko or chrome or I-pin...i feel like i'm missing one...i wonder why... in the arcobaleno i mostly like R27, C27, F27, Lal27, and also occasionally V27, Mammon(viper)27, and even aria27 or yuni27. Anything can happen in Fanfiction, and these ARE crack pairings, so the characters can complain all they want but I like it when they like Tsuna...come to think of it I think it would be better if Mukuro showed a bit more interest in Tsuna as well...All the characters know they like uke!tsuna, they should just admit it
Midori the Matchmaker chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
XS, DS, 80S, Ricardo/Squalo, 100S, BS
Any pairing that contains S :D
And make more XS. DS is okay too
KyoTsuMu182769 chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
ahaha, this is so fun to read :D
hmm, i want:
A27 (am i the only one liking this?)
G27
in other words, any pairing that has "27" in it xD
xXanimereaderfanXx chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
hahaha, lolz xDDD interesting
bluemelancholy chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
*stares* Ouch. Oh, and here are some more pairings (I'm in crack heaven so gimme a break!)
72100 (Tuna deserves to top someone for crying out loud!)
G59
592780
9669 (it looks like the 10th generation version of Elena and Daemon!)
AngieCarol chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
LOL their responses are just too funny XD
Ne, can I request again? :)
X27, Dino27Squalo, 802759, Reborn27Fon (Tuna sandwich party! :D)
ReboColo, 10069, 18Enma, and for the sake of my insanity... G.x Alaude x Hibari x Gokudera (awesome foursome! 8D)
Gonna come back for another chapter! :) I like this!
Reiimei chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
We need more Tuna in these dishes. Meowr.
Akage-Hiba18 chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
XD "Tsk tsk, herbivores. Having selfcest and incest relationships aren't healthy."
LOL and who said yaoi is healthy, TYL Hibari-sama? ;D
I fav this story so much! :D
Request: 1859 (HOT! *Q*), 10018 (...XD), 692759, 69D (! somehow I like it), and again... Alaude18 & R18 (I'm never giving up on these pair, EVER! *cuff-ed, shot, and tonfa-ed*)
And TYL! Hibari x Hibari and TYL! Mukuro x Mukuro. Yes people, accept the power of selfcest. /tonfa-ed /stabbed
Then... can you make an all x 18? because... well, Hibari is the mind uke of my mind XD *tonfa-ed...again*