Reviews for The Real Reason He Ran Away
Eilonwyandtaran chapter 1 . 6/15
LOVE IT! This movie is so unpopular but why? IT'S GREAT!
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Nice story here,it's nice to see the bond between Louie and Rex here,but I might want to suggest checking your printing,when you typed down orphan inch,I think you mean orphanage. Just thought I'd tell you how it's properly spelled,but nice story idea,and hope to see more.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
good story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is a very sweet fanfic I just read,do you think there could be more fanfics with Rex and Louie together in the future?
Jordan Powell chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I Hope you all will Create a Picture of Louie and Cecilia's Bare Feet, and them getting their Soles Tickled by Professor Screweyes!
iamgoku chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I just finished watching the movie Again
Ever since I first saw it I liked the movie , I like you're story it's good you should make more chapters
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awe that's so sad! But cute at the end. I haven't seen the movie in years but last week my family were having a VHS movie marathon. We're Back! Is an amazing movie :-3 like your story :-D
PRINCE chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
WOW THIS STORY IS INTERESTING
ChelleNorlund chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I like this story. Rex is my favorite dinosaur, cause he is voiced and singed by the amazing John Goodman. Also...I do like how Rex and Louie became such very good friends.

When I saw the movie, and the part when Rex heard Louie's wish, I bet Rex is thinking that maybe he could be Louie's friend, and then...Rex made Louie's wish come true. :) And I do like how Louie was trying to get Rex to snap out of it and put Professor Screweyes down on what Rex was trying to do. Rex and Louie are such very good friends.

Keep up the good work and I hope you will update very soon. :)

ChelleNorlund.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I'm really happy to see that someone else is writing for this fandom, it really doesn't see a whole lot of traffic. I hope you can do more when you find the time. The story itself was an interesting idea as well, and makes a somewhat better idea than the 'I was feeling smothered' line that they use in the movie.

However, there is one part that I wasn't sure about and thought I should point out, the part where Louie is talking about where he will be sent, it says 'orphan inch'. I think you may have meant to say orphanage. Though, personally, you seem to be one of the several that can make the distinction between your and you're, so I'm pretty satisfied otherwise. Good job here!