Reviews for The French Mistake : Bizarro World
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
I think the real Sam and Dean don't refer to it because it was just a shocker. Not to mention Sam's wife was Ruby and for both of them that had to be ironic as hell and a slap in the face. Great story! It was rly cool I've always wondered what happened to Jensen and Jared when that all went down.
OfTardisesAngelsandScarves chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love it so far.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
This is very interesting and enjoyable to read.
Kirabaros chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Nice work with the story so far. I like how you have them trying to make sense of the world they thought was nothing more than a television show. The flip side of how Sam and Dean feel. Thanks.
IluthraDanar chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Sorry about the "Dean" bloopers lol. If anyone finds any place where I used a character name instead if the actor, let me know. Thanks.
Kelly chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Can't wait for the next bit in this chapter (10) you start using Dean instead of Jensen.
Other then that its really good
pisceanchic101 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Really love this story. Hope you continue with it. (Also, angels take a while (usually 4 hours) to come back after being banished by the sigils, remember?)
pisceanchic101 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Really liking this story so far. :)
IluthraDanar chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
I'm sorry for the slow updates, but since my desktop died, all I had was my laptop. It is now acting up. Since that means I can only write at work, and during breaks only, there stories may go unworked for awhile. My apologies.
RunFromResponsibility chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
It seems Jensen and Jared are not so different from their counterparts :D
La-p'tite-tete chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
This is hilarious. And brilliant. Hilariously brilliant.
Take-Me-Away-Now chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Yay! i've been waiting for the next chapter of this! Keep writing! And keep Jensen sexy!
brynerose chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
0.o Trouble's still brewing! Heres hoping they can keep the boys safe long enough to send them back. Oh, and there should totally be an epilogue where they take in the aftermath of what happened in 'the real world.' -

bryne
Lucifersdaughter chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Great one, update when you can :)
RunFromResponsibility chapter 8 . 7/4/2012