Reviews for Paracelsus, and Other Gauntly Matters
Veneya chapter 3 . 7/9
I love these intense interactions between tom and harry. I have to say, there aren't a lot of tom/harry fanfics out there that are well developed and good - but yours was brilliant - it made me reconsider reading tom/harry when I had given up on finding good fics. So thank you for that.
Vespairty chapter 3 . 6/22
I love this story. I think a version of it is on AO3 but it is a bit different than this version. I love this version and how Hadrian is a little spitfire. It is like the taking of the shrew but in hp form.
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 3 . 5/23
Please update I really love Harry's spunk and feistiness LOL even his affection for Morfin - he's such a good son, like he deserves better! And yes more Hadrian and Tom lol can't wait to see them meet again maybe at Alphard's birthday party, maybe they'll dance. Also the presence of Alphard in his life explains a lot where his education came from, and I love how perceptive and quick-witted he is. And yeah a lot of good Tomarry and Harrymort fics were taken down :'(
I haven't seen the original version of this, so I look forward to the reworks!
Sleepyautumn chapter 1 . 4/23
I realy love this story the plait is amazing... I love thus version of harry and so so so glad you are reworking this story... I really hope you update it... Can't wait to see the next chap
Hazel213 chapter 3 . 3/18
Oh! I'm so excited for the next chapter. Wow, this really took all the air from my lungs ( from laughing ). I kept on rereading everything and still it humours me. XD

Really loving your work 3
Nemesia23 chapter 3 . 3/7
Very nice, this story is interestng and hopefully it get more chapters and updates. Your harry is awesome, I do like his slytherin traits here.
I like your story and really hope you will update soon!
sera chapter 3 . 2/18
I love your story and I've read it several times. It's one of the stories that just stayed in my mind. I still hope that one day you'll continue it.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Devastated that you only did 3 chapters. It's a very good and interesting story. Wish it was longer, and complete.
Observing Spectator chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please update
ruinedsandwich chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
HOLY SHIET PLEASE UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL JDICJSJFB I WANT IT SO BADLY EJJCIANDJFKWKF
Rose chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Happy New Year's! Hope your having a great one so far. This story is incredibly written, my dear writer, and you have immense talent for the written word. Unbelievably so.
I'm a law student hailing from NYU, and I just needed a break from the workload. How lucky I was to stumble upon your work, because your fabulous writing saved me. Yay! Let me say that this is one of the best stories I've read so far in this fandom. Thankyouthankyou! It was worth every second to read it, Cher.

You portrayed each figure perfectly and I immensely adore you for that, dear writer. Not enough writers can encompass and capture these characters spirits and personas perfectly such as you did.

Good luck and hope to see more of your work/style of writing. Ciao xo :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
cooooome baaaack *grossly sobs*
Eris chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
God. Reading this was a mistake; now I can't take it out of my mind. Soooo good, damnit! I'll have to imagine the rest. T vT
DeathByCoffee chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
This story is one of the most entertaining I have read, if not the most entertaining. It's a shame you haven't updated. I hope you get bored sometime and pick it up again.