Reviews for Paracelsus, and Other Gauntly Matters
Eris chapter 1 . 1/30
God. Reading this was a mistake; now I can't take it out of my mind. Soooo good, damnit! I'll have to imagine the rest. T vT
DeathByCoffee chapter 2 . 1/6
This story is one of the most entertaining I have read, if not the most entertaining. It's a shame you haven't updated. I hope you get bored sometime and pick it up again.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Pleaseeee update!
Tobalerone chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I am like in love with your story. You literally had me hooked with just the prologue, and it just keeps getting better! I love Hadrian; his stubborn, prideful personality is just so perfect. I love how he's capable of handling himself, and refuses to be told what to do. Each and every interaction he's had so far with Tom has been exciting, and I'm looking foward to more. Is Alphard's party a ploy by Tom? Update soon please!
Fae.C chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I really like this story! You do plan on continuing it right? *insert suspicious look*
()_().
evenstarlily chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Hello! I love the story so far. Please don't abandon it and update soon!
solsere chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Awesome premise! I love Harry/Hadrian's spirit. His treatment of Malfoy and Riddle was hilarious and adorable. I do look forward to reading about the ball and his future interactions with Tom!
Scourgey chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Every day that goes by without an update makes me die a little on the inside. Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really liked this story, I hope you update it eventually.
lady wolvie chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
please keep going its really good
nostalgiaghoul chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
First thing that comes in my mind when I saw Hadrian Gaunt on the summary, I was expecting for the sort of boy to be midnight wavy floating raven hair alabaster skins with shiny olive oil emerald eyes and the usual blatherskite of a feminine pureblooded mary sue boy-

sighs... not another fic of a ponce harry...

but then...

HES NOT PUREBLOODED, DAMN SON IS HALFBLOODED

DANG DID HE JUST IGNORED ALL TOM TOTALLY (SENSUALLY) INTIMIDATION WITHOUT BLUSHING OR DITHERING?!

HADRIAN GAUNT WHOA WHAT A DAPPER LEGIT LITTLE SHIT HE IS DAMN SON YOU GOT ME SO BAD WHEN HE WAS SPITTING HIS LOOGIE TO TOM.

THE ULTIMATE FUCK WAS GIVEN.

SHIT JUST GOT ME SO PUMPED UP I FUKCNIG LOVE THIS BOY
and the fact that he just stomp on malfoy hair's just made me love you 1289% damn son i dont expect hadrian to be this sort of character, goddamn i am so tired of over illustrious snotty malfoy that makes me groans for infinity.

this story over here, should not be abandoned if anything, no worries over the slashy things when you got a plot that caught me jizzing in my pants. you just made my day author, you just make me feels a lot better from my depression. if anything, i pray to merlin's ball for you to update this fic and you will realise that there is someone over this internet realm is a big fan of your story amidst the horrid state of my grammars and profanities.

I love all the characters in this story, of course it includes you morfin, thank you for raising hadrian into a boy who give his ultimate fuck nonchalantly to the dark lord.
Nihon mania chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Oh my ! Why didn't you continue ? You had a very good idea ! Pleaaaaaase...
belafiorre chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I love it!
I can't want to see the Tom-Harry interaction planned for the next chapter :D

Hopefully this isn't abandoned..?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2013