Reviews for Paracelsus, and Other Gauntly Matters
I like your story and really hope you will update soon!
sera chapter 3 . 2/18
I love your story and I've read it several times. It's one of the stories that just stayed in my mind. I still hope that one day you'll continue it.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Devastated that you only did 3 chapters. It's a very good and interesting story. Wish it was longer, and complete.
kailaleela chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please update
ruinedsandwich chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
HOLY SHIET PLEASE UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL JDICJSJFB I WANT IT SO BADLY EJJCIANDJFKWKF
Rose chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Happy New Year's! Hope your having a great one so far. This story is incredibly written, my dear writer, and you have immense talent for the written word. Unbelievably so.
I'm a law student hailing from NYU, and I just needed a break from the workload. How lucky I was to stumble upon your work, because your fabulous writing saved me. Yay! Let me say that this is one of the best stories I've read so far in this fandom. Thankyouthankyou! It was worth every second to read it, Cher.

You portrayed each figure perfectly and I immensely adore you for that, dear writer. Not enough writers can encompass and capture these characters spirits and personas perfectly such as you did.

Good luck and hope to see more of your work/style of writing. Ciao xo :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
cooooome baaaack *grossly sobs*
Eris chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
God. Reading this was a mistake; now I can't take it out of my mind. Soooo good, damnit! I'll have to imagine the rest. T vT
DeathByCoffee chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
This story is one of the most entertaining I have read, if not the most entertaining. It's a shame you haven't updated. I hope you get bored sometime and pick it up again.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Pleaseeee update!
Tobalerone chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
I am like in love with your story. You literally had me hooked with just the prologue, and it just keeps getting better! I love Hadrian; his stubborn, prideful personality is just so perfect. I love how he's capable of handling himself, and refuses to be told what to do. Each and every interaction he's had so far with Tom has been exciting, and I'm looking foward to more. Is Alphard's party a ploy by Tom? Update soon please!
C.Fae chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I really like this story! You do plan on continuing it right? *insert suspicious look*
()_().
evenstarlily chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Hello! I love the story so far. Please don't abandon it and update soon!
solsere chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Awesome premise! I love Harry/Hadrian's spirit. His treatment of Malfoy and Riddle was hilarious and adorable. I do look forward to reading about the ball and his future interactions with Tom!
Scourgey chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Every day that goes by without an update makes me die a little on the inside. Please update!