Reviews for The High Road
fangirl-friend2 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Favorited
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
awesome story! the relationship between harry and snape seems like what it really could have been! update soooooooon please!
mizzrazz72 chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Draco and Harry should talk to each other. Same with Severus and Lily.
Sydney-Jo chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
OMG YAY update :)
Great chapter! Ooooh Harry and Snape are gonna go at it soon. And that bite can't be good!
Can't wait for the next one :)
enchantedlight chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
great chapter! update soon!
I.C.2014 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
I agree with Remus. I honestly believe that he is somehow punishing them because he was still angry with James. He needs to fix his family.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Almost werewolf Lupin's awesome!
Woo!
Aww...Did Harry make a new friend?
klester1987d chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Excellent, an update! - and only 3 days after I posted my review! I'm glad you've started up on this story again, because I was enjoying it so very much. It would have been nice to see some Severus/Harry interaction in this chapter, but I can only hope there will be some next chapter :) Hopefully Lupin's intervention will lead Severus and Lily to have a long overdue conversation (and one I'm definitely waiting for!). If you get a chance you might want to put in the page breaks you normally have, just so we can see when it flicks viewpoint from Lily to Harry to Severus. Apart from that (and a few accidentally repeated words) I really enjoyed this chapter and eagerly await the next. Thanks!
sarah-rose76646 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
I LIKE THIS story, i really do. But my problem is that it isn't updated as frequently as i'd like. Can you see if there's anything you can do about it? Thanks!
Oh, and you might wanna proofread the chapters before publishing. There were quite a few errors, mainly typos, in this chapter and the last (which i just reread to get up to date with the story. That's what happens when you don't update for a while).
Regards
Sarah J Rose
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
This is a wonderful story. I notice you haven't updated in a while so I can only hope you will manage an update soon. You write very well and you have very accurate characterisations. I like the unique nature of the plot and I look forward to more. Keep up the great work :)
anonymous chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
So you disappeared while I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter...Please update :-)
GingeredTea chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Great story. Love how you write Snape and Harry. It's late but I promise I'll write a better review for the next chapter. I couldn't go to sleep before I finished reading. :)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
aw, poor harry, he like many otyher kids whos parents argue to that point, think that its thier fault, its both cute and sad.
LilyLove chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
That last interaction had me in tears instantly. So much emotion! Great job. Please update soon.