Reviews for The Horcrux
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Ennael chapter 25 . 12/1/2018
Wow O.o i read this some year ago and while searching fic about mentor Voldy i fall on it another time. So i reread it. I'm really happy i do it :) I see while you didn't update it in year that you want to continue it? I hope so! I like the world you create, the relation of Voldemort (even if i wonder why didn't he try to contact more than once Harry in almost one year?) and Harry, the trust of little Harry that he is voldemort (very interesting though) and you just introduct Luna too! It's my favorite character and she seems well writed here, so i'm so sad we can't see her more :'( Also Drago escape, Tom know where is Harry and Drago and Squib are on the tail of Harry, all going to explode soon and i can't imagine it. So i hope you'll going to update this one day and if you do it, i'll be just here, waiting to let a review :3 And if no, please don't delete it, you made a wonderful story and i'll be sad if i can't read it another time in a few year :) Thank you for your writing! I hope to see you soon :3
Yuna chapter 25 . 5/25/2018
Someone should write a One-Shot about a conversation between Luna and Voldemort where she drives him crazy with her reasonings and beliefs

Even just for that scene I would totally love this fanfic, with the rest it is just wonderful
Mega mind chapter 25 . 4/10/2018
Ollo, this isn’t abandoned right? This is fantastic! I really dislike slash and enjoy it when writers can create relationships without any romantic interests. I also find the character potrayel (mostly) accurate given the circumstances. So please continue writing this if possible I find it highly enjoyable to read during my free time.
secretsorry chapter 25 . 9/11/2017
aaaand nothing...
Kurohimenyan chapter 25 . 2/25/2017
Done Rereading this amazing fic. and still waiting for an update. wahhh. huhu /3
Cinthya chapter 25 . 9/1/2016
Forget the two months, it had been three years in azcaban... Oka no well whatever i really love your story please continue when you had the time
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I like the idea. I have wanted to see it where Harry being raised by Voldemort is blatantly harmful and messed up instead of Voldemort getting a fatherly side. but at this point (at least from what I see in chapter one) I think you want to work on showing instead of telling. Don't dictate all of the background and everything else to the reader - show it through people's actions and their thoughts. I'm typing this now instead of after reading the entire story because I just picked it up while browsing my bookmarks tonight - I don't know if I'll read anymore after this. (I often don't read all the way through a fanfic).
normal-is-below-us chapter 25 . 2/9/2016
I just read this in one go and found that I LOVE THIS STORY! Are you still updating?
Icy Winter Wolf chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
This is a really smart idea! )
Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2016
their own magic?
afish.2far chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
Ooooooo I've just read all of this in one go! It's amazing! I would just kill Leila and be done with it in a "tragic accident" courtesy of Harry of course. Might have to do a bit of consoling Timothy afterwards though!

Looking forward to seeing how Tom plans to get his ward back and what will happen when the barrier actually falls! Excellent story, thanks for writing it :D
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 25 . 1/11/2015
Sad to see you haven't updated in ages. I was quite getting into this story.
I'm going to save it just incase you update.
ShadowVampireGirl chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
Please update this or TSOTSC; I love your HP stories and your YD crossover. So please update soon!
Luna Lovegood chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
How come Dracos magic works just fine? Why wouldn't it have been suppressed like Harry's? I hope all of these questions would just be answered already!