Reviews for Wicked Weekend
htaya2000 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
What do you mean next time!? Do you not really look to when u updated!? *.* -sigh- I'm out.
Nicaaa chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter!
Demonique chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Please continue this entertaining and marvelous story :)
Though I might add, I was surprised as to how Sakura managed not to land one of her infamous punch on Hidan xD
Please find the time to continue this story :) Though it would be a shame not to continue this, no offense intended :)
Metautske chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This is great! Although, I would have thought that the maid uniforms were manditory, but I guess Ino just wants Sakura 'out there' to get the man? Also, is there a specific reason that all ten males are in the hosue, or are they just associates that just so happen to share a mansion? Or is it some devious plot from Ino and Deidara? It sounds like something Ino would do actually, convince ten hot guys to get into a mansion for a few days just to get Sakura hooked up! I hope your bunnies breed like crazy, and for you to continue to get inspiration for this story!
Meta
idzit chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
this story's plot is original, never seein something like this, and neither of the characters are ooc. I'd love to know more about Sakura's past, can't wait for you to update! Cheers! :)
AxCxP chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
pls make the next chapter quickly this is so entertaining!
xXNeonilaxXAnimexX11 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Loved it! :)
teonik04 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
cool, love you're story, keep it up.
sakuraflowerstar chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Hahahha love it!update soon!
Terrible with a Pen chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
This was freaking awesome you gotta hurry and update
Katara-Hatake chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
LOl! I thought shewould have exploded when Hidan sid tht!

Keep udating! Xd

K-H
Britork chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I love it- no cliche in sight! can't wait for the next installment! :)
xSakuraWings chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I love this story! I think I'm going ga-ga over this and I need moreeee D: Interesting plot and lovable characters. I was surprised that Sakura didn't smack Hidan in his face for insulting her. Hmmmmm, maybe that'll happen the next time he does insult her.

I was kinda hoping for Pein to be there. You know, bad ass Akatsuki Leader with loads of piercings. *sighs dreamily* Peinnnnn. I'll be looking forward for more AkaSaku in the next chapter! Hopefully, more SasorixSakura and ZetsuxSakura! :D
candescent chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Le breathless.

I'm already in love with this story and it's just the beginning. I really love this!

This is a really great idea and I love your writing style!

But, seriously, this story is MARVELOUS!

Please update soon!
hana-chan2.0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
WOOT! tenth review! n.n anyway, *falls to knees in a dramatic way* PLEASE! CONTINUE THIS FANFIC! I'M BEGGING YOU! i'll even give a cookie from the dark side fro FREE :3