Reviews for Memory Shift
You're so awesome. All the Spn refrences were freaking great, and I'm glad someone else saw thr potential romance in this movie. Gosh, this was great. And the epilogue, lol.
Fox and Hound SLASH?

AWESOME!

CitrusFlag chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
omfg, the spn ending was so unexpected! XD
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! I can see why you couldn't stop laughing. I feel like I got hit by the Joker's laughing gas. OMG you are AWESOME! Oh and their little marriage before separation was a cute touch to the last chapter. I bow down to you dude. That was a great ending.
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Awwww that was cute. I'm glad you do "long-winded" memories, it helps me understand their connection. That was cute that Copper's slur started Todd instead of Thad. It's gonna be sad when this ends, but really satisfying to know how they turned out.
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I wanna cry with them now. :.( That right there is something nobody should witness or be put through. At least they didn't split up after arguing. They really do have to stick together.
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Awwwww you brought the animals in, how cute. I hope he's okay, that seems like a nasty wound. Ohhhh you're gonna bring up his past? Awesome! Well, whatever hard times you're going through, I hope you get by alright. I will wait as long as it takes for you to complete this amazing story. -
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
OMG THEY'RE REMEMBERING! Way to go dude; you made some awesome chapters. That cuddling scene was cute and funny. So that's what you meant by trauma. I'm glad they remember their relationship and Todd dumped Vixey. Oh and HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Hmmmm I guess he was either to young to remember, had an accident, or has memory lapses. Well, either way I hope they remember each other soon (Tod is getting there). I really liked the modeling scene, it was cute. Can't wait for more!
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
WOOOOOOOT Dean's sexy car makes an appearance. (To bad he wasn't in it too) Awwww that was so cute! Copper: "Because I want your smile, Tod!" Tod kisses him: "Now it's yours, and only yours, Copper." You are just so AWESOME! Yay, nicknames! MOOOOOORRRRRREEEEEEE!
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Awww that was so cool! Haha Big Mama! Are their names gonna stay Lee and Thad or change to Copper and Todd later on? (Like their own little nicknames) Thank you so much for updating your stories! I happily await the next. -
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Yup, Todd means male fox and Vixen is what female foxes are called aka Vixey. - This is pretty good I hope you have time to finish this and your Rise of the Guardians fic. Also, I love your name (Hope I don't sound creepy). Well, I'll be keeping an eye out for updates. Ta
TheSpacePrince chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I love it! :3 Especially Copper's dream. w I hope you updae soon!
shadow hedgie chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
aww so are tod and copper human from
TheSpacePrince chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love how the stories goes. :3 But also agreed it should be more detailed. Please update soon!