Reviews for The Beautiful Stratagem
AlexiaRiddle chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Hi!
Thanks for to share this lovely fic with us! I love the borgias...
By the way, being a chilean, I can help you with the spanish: When Juan says: "Cesare and Sancia de cambio sucios secretos sobre mí y me llaman tonto a mis espaldas. Sé que esto, Lucrezia, Cesare le gusta mejor me Sancia y sólo desea despertar mi desagrado.", is not a very good translation for spanish... I think it will be better: " Cesare y Sancia intercambian sucios secretos sobre mí y me llaman tonto a mis espaldas cuando yacen juntos. Lo sé bien, Lucrezia, a Cesare le gusta competir conmigo y Sancia intenta molestarme con él."

Just a little help! :-)
Alex.
Khaleesi221B chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
Wow. I loved it. I read it in one go and now I'm a bit sad that it's over. You did a brilliant job here. This story is really, really great. I love how you wrote everything and everyone. Thank you for writing this.
Khaleesi221B chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
I can't believe that there is only one chapter left. This story is addictive and really well-written. I appreciate its accuracy and the characterization of everyone.
Khaleesi221B chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
It seems that I have found a really well-written story. As much as I love Showtime Borgias, I hate the fact that in certain matters it was very inaccurate historically. Apparently you have studied their history thoroughly, so I will keep reading. I know that I won't be disappointed.
Kas221 chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
I love this! I cried during the last 2 chapters :( ITS SO SAD
NemoMyName chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
This was an amazing story. Addictive from begining to end, and so complete. I like how it's not based on any of tv series specifically, but on actual history (for the most part). The interaction between Cesare and Lucrezia in the first half of the story was particullary good.
Great job overall.
KatieR chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
What a great ending - I love that he will sign his letter this way ) And I love how Cesare switches between anger/frustration and reverence/adoration with Lucrezia.
KatieR chapter 12 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter! The plot fabrication is nicely done and works perfectly into Lucrezia's tumultuous circumstances. I was OVER Alfonso and am not saddened at his death; a shame, to be sure, but he did dig his own grave.
KatieR chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter. I love this! Especially Lucrezia's coming-of-age and giving into her sin.
KatieR chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Ooooooh and the plot thickens.
KatieR chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I love how Lucrezia avoided him after, and is sick over him being married - poor Cesare!
KatieR chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Okay, so much going on here and it's all FAB!
The kissing her shoulder to comfort her against him loving a future wife, her jealousy, how quickly she gets over Pedro... all perfect. Excited to read more!
KatieR chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Oooooh this one was wonderful! I adore Cesare 3
KatieR chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Best line: "What happened with the man? Did Michelotto dump his body in the Tiber already? Did I miss it?" LOL
KatieR chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
This is fantastic. The dynamic between Rodrigo, Cesare and Lucrezia especially is wonderful. I love how you capture the "by God, you'll do what's best for the family!" / "by God, the family will protect you!" juxtaposition. Lucrezia's childish, annoying-ish tendencies are awesome - it's great that she's human and she's not perfect. Top notch )