Reviews for A S Potter and the Haunted Tower
acest fanfic va mai fi continuat?
mai continui aceasta poveste?
billjenny6972 chapter 42 . 6/19/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! I hope you plan on a sequel. I would love to read about young Albus' remaining few years at Hogwarts!
Finlon chapter 42 . 5/15/2014
Well, I have to Waite for an update of "Best served cold", so I looked up for your other stories ;-) I have to say, I really like this one! But I have some questions: Who teaches Defence against the Dark Arts after Karpov has left? Does Severus know that Als second name is Severus? Were is Jonah? Has he already finished school?
I hope there will be an update someday. And I know it has to be much work, but I would really like if you describe things like visiting Hogsmade and some more lessons.
Thank you for the story!
False Eden chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
I must say, this was REALLY cute. I love how you portrayed the Malfoy Family (Draco seems to still be a bit of a brat, while Lucius and Narcissa are DEFINITELY changed.) and Snape. Apparently, dying didn't get rid of his twisted humor. 'Severus will be alright, after I confessed my undying love for you.'
E.M. Pride chapter 42 . 7/12/2013
Great story. I hope you will update this. It's is shame that more people haven't read this.
E.M. Pride chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
This is awesome!
AnimeGirl329 chapter 42 . 6/14/2013
Firstly, please disregard the fact that I have not logged in to my account to post this review. I rarely (ahem never) log into anymore and only use the site to occasionally read exceptional stories.

May I now proceed by informing you of how excellent this story was? I read the entirety of it in the course of a couple of days during the couple of free hours I could spare for leisurely activity. I do hope that you continue with it and complete the last three years soon. The only things I noticed were the missing names in some scenes, but that has already been brought to your attention and it appeared in later chapters that the issue had been revised. Also, I noticed that on your profile, you stated that English is not your first language. For this, I extend a congratulations on a spectacularly well written novel that is better than many native speakers.

All in all, this story is a great read, I highly recommend it, and I look forward to updates for the last three years of Al's schooling (hoping that they may come sooner rather than later and praying that possibly maybe my review may push Fate to incline you to write in this direction for the time being).

Thank you very much for the much needed entertainment.
Meghan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hey there, so i'm sorry for not logging in to do this, i actually forgot all my account info and havent been on this site for forever (mainly because i have a horrible issue with never finishing reading the long stories that i start) but... I spent all day reading your entire story and i have to say it was brilliant! Wow, it had me going the entire way and it didnt seem silly, like a lot of the other next gen stories are. I think my pen name is Silly Plumb, not quite sure so if you want to talk more i'd love to have a chat about more points i loved in your story. Just message me if you find an account callled silly plumb :) thanks for the wonderful day reading this! -meghan
hotcat chapter 42 . 12/15/2012
love it :)
midnightbat chapter 42 . 7/26/2012
I really like your stories!
One of the best Harry potter next gen fics I ever read!

Hope you update soon! :D
Guest chapter 42 . 7/6/2012
Love your story!
morbid17 chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
i just hope the whole love development between rose and circe isn't too quick.. but i guess i gotta find out.
morbid17 chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
why is Draco's name cut off whenever he finish a sentence or is doing anything.. is just weird, not sure if you wanted to do that or a miss-correction.
morbid17 chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
james is a cheater haha.. he is like his grandfather very mischievous.