Reviews for A Helping Hand
Cyberweasel89 chapter 1 . 3/14
Omigosh, that was so cute, and yet kind of sexy at the same time! So romantic, and I can actually see it happening!

This section needs more life, especially of the Mio x Tetsurou variety!
Maiden No Mercy chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
it was so cute thank you for making a fanfic for this series i adore this couple sooo much !
also it seemed like they kinda hinted in the anime that tetsuro started to like mio at the end :)
Fan girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
G-Matt chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I just finished watching this series yesterday and I really loved the character development of Tetsuro and Mio. So thank you for writing this story! I hope you'll write another fanfic of this anime.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This fanfiction was very sweet and captured the defining qualities of the couple from the anime, along with the personalities and themes of the individual characters involved. This fanfiction brought back memories of last summer for me, when I watched the anime. Thank you for that.
purplesparkz02 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
My favorite characters from the series. Im still watching it right now, their scenes are funny an cute
good job on the story so cute!
PanopticBibelot chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love. Like this...this is one of the amazing, grammatically correct, lovely written stories I look for on Fanfiction
Bishounen-Otaku chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Kawaii story.
TokiyoWind chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is a sweet little one-shot. I just finished watching the series today and I was anxious to read some fanfictions. I was a bit sad to see that there weren't that many, but this one brought me up (:

I thought Lemon-senpai was supposed to be Remon-senpai. Oh well. Good job!
Aokidanza chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awwwwwwww. How cute. Adorable, even. I'm glad to see a fic about these two, even though Ano Natsu doesn't seem very popular in the fanfic category. Shame, really; it's a good show. Thanks for sharing!
PeppermintPeople chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is so CUTE! I love it!