Reviews for Anomaly
Lee chapter 1 . 3/14
Dear Author,

Your story is incredible. I love, love, loved it ! I can't believe that it hasn't gotten the reviews it derserves. Thank you for being so amazing and sharing this story with us.
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 1/21
Another out of the box. Good play on the cold/stone image.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Very good! Imaginative, and SO easy to picture from your vivid way of describing their surroundings. I would have cried if you ended it any other way.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
This is easily one of the most beautiful one shots and stories I've ever read. The atmosphere is magical, there's no other way to describe it. I wish there was more, but this is perfect even on its own.
EssAye chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Lovely! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
from all the stories that you have written, I wonder if you know how to write a story with a HEA. I have cried over the stories I have read, I need a HEA one now. I hope you feel joy enough to write one now.
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
That is something and deserving of an award thank you for sharing your story
yvonne72 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Oh I love this
I hate to see that it was ending
I hope u will continue with this
Supergirl0830 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Omg! I love this fic! This is right up my alley. Strange and beautiful. I love how you twisted canon into this with the description of Edward's stone body. Very interesting fic, very cool, very strange, very beautiful. Wish there was more...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
happens?
JustARead chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Nice. Different
77Steph chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Awesome Sci-fi. Such a inspired blend of xenobiology and Twilight "facts" such as the skin like stone that sparkles. With would be wonderful if expanded to ashore story with a bit more Bella backstory, a slight more drawn out discovery and then of course some future scenes. My mind kept wondering about how the alien life form felt about the terraforming, if it was threatened and how Bella would react if she discovered her company's activity was a threat to her love. Great, great job and thank you!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
So wonderful
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
You work is addicting. LOVE IT! Thank you!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow, so incredible and unique! This could totally be a movie!