Reviews for To Make You Feel My Love
Deathy Baby chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I know it's been almost three years, and I'll definitely check your profile, but I would definitely like to see a continuation of this one-shot.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
What a very cool concept. & what a twist!
Bravo. :)!
Cora DeBlaere chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This was a genius idea!
Ashies chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great story, and I'd absolutely love if you continued it! Please?
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
OH MY GOD! that was so COOL! MORE, more!
MissJanuary chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
What a wonderful relationship that would be, if Edward could give in and have her unable to truly hurt her. I think if this had been the case in the canon books, Twilight might have been a little darker and a lot kinkier. Loved it and I plan on tossing it into the one-shot Halloween Round Up on Twi/VD Fic Recs, if you're okay with that?
MissJanuary
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I would absolutely love if you'd extend this story. I was immediately drawn into your story and would definitely want to see more.
Emeraldfires chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Nice one shot. Although it did leave me wanting to read more...
Y-knott chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Great concept. Great story. Thank you for sharing.
Vero Diaz chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
wheres the next chapter?
enczi578 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i hope you continue the story, sounds really promising.
GrahamsMomAngel chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I wasn't expecting to enjoy this nearly as much as I did. I kinda think I loved it a bit. I could definitely see myself enjoying an expansion. :)
jilburfm chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Super fun cross-over. I liked your take on how a Bella/rogue & Edward would unfold. The simultaneous draining and healing for both of them was whacky. It would be interesting to see if they can really survive like that together. If his venom could actually work if they wanted it to or if she would heal herself from it. Or if constantly getting his essence would keep her human/mutant and young forever. Lots of possibilities.

congrats on the contest! It was a fun contest to read.
bjelaja chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I absolutely love this story and would really like to hear more of this very special Bella. Thanks.
theorange3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I have been looking for a good xmen crossover. Hope you continue