Reviews for Angels
wolfeclipse25 chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Oh. My. God. This is my new favorite chapter. I usually don't really care for Mukuro (don't love him, don't hate him) but the way you wrote how he wanted to be an International spy when he grew up and the aprons... I love what Daemon wrote on his kids'. I nearly died on Mukuro's with laughter.
And in your A/N... That'd be me if my friends did that.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I loved this chapter! Hayato's story... though sad, I cracked up reading it!
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
HIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE! omg love it! 3 PLEASE write more? *puppy eyes* i dont wanna stop reading it! X3
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
oh my lord this made me laugh XD and i looooove 8059 so i enjoyed this very much :3 the shirts made me lol XD and as for the vote, BasilxFuuta. hands down. but thats just me! X3
Lokiitama chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I approve ! **
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
I quite like this story. The plot is really interesting. I love the idea of everyone having their own angel, i can imagine life being much better with one. Please continue soon! Awesome job so far though!
dustbunniehailey chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Love it! Can't wait for next chapter! XD
MoonlitBlues chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
I also approved of Hibari with Tsuna! XD

hehe...they seem to be having a lot of fun :D

very nice & very relaxing... 3

I likey :)

Please update soon.. :D

Kichou chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
I approve as well. Go Hibari! Ravish him! Nice chapter. Update soon please.
MoonlitBlues chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
that is so sweet of Tsuna-kun :) Hibari is starting to warm up to Tsu-kun too, I like it :D

It is a very warm chapter... :)

Update soon...

Kichou chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Hibari is not happy. He doesn't like brotherly love. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
MoonlitBlues chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
wow... you really thought it through :) the story is alive with your essence of an ideal world :D nice!

haha I can deal with depressing stuff hehe I think :P

you really are working, I will support you all the way XD

Anyway I cast my votes again for dino and fuuta... as for the second one...I chose number two:

You should make the Varia's chapter's into a different story just for fun, and only update it every once in a while.

hehe XD

More power to you! XD

Ganbare
MoonlitBlues chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Wow..byakuran did a good thing.. to be forgotten is very horrible but it is for the better :)

so that explains a few things concerning tsuna and the family tree

I do wish he will continue to smile, Byakuran too

Nice chapter...very sad but heartwarming at the same time :)

Really curious for the next chapters to come!

Please update soon! :D

Ganbare :3
MoonlitBlues chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
oww..poor Tsuna... he has a sad story... :(

but I'm glad he kept his sunny personality! :D

Nice chapter... haha.. I kind of find it funny how Byakuran and Mukuro got along but it was sweet nonetheless _

Seeing Mukuro's POV, I say.. he must really love Tsuna...

and hate/love Byakuran XD

Quite interested for Byakuran's POV

Again nice job!

hehe update soon !:)

Constantly Oscitating chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
D: I never knew how absolutely adorable Mukuro and Byakuran could be together!

Their aprons are so much win. xD "'Daddy's...still not sure yet." That made my day. I'm sorry you were sick earlier, and thank you so much for writing this chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Um, may I vote for the pairing thing? I'd personally like to see BasilxFuuta, I just think they'd be cute together. x)