Reviews for Broken Open
Biancachu chapter 8 . 8/9
This fic was really cute! I enjoyed it!
Biancachu chapter 7 . 8/8
Biancachu chapter 2 . 8/8
I'm liking this!
I am in love with this, i never thought I would like this, but I apparently do so thank you for your hard work and dedication
ElephantMexx chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Gosh darn it, I am jealous of a fictional relationship. I love it. Thank you. It was beautiful and perfect.

(I forgot to log on so I apologise)
Ana chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Fantastic story! I loved it! :)
IShipEveryoneandEverything chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
That was oh my god so beautiful I love it so much I have no words oh my god. You're fabulous and that story was fantastic I'm squealing
enchanted nightingale chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Adorable and beautifully written
Ella Greggs chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
I loved Sebastian's "I'll try to play nice with you Gleeks but if it doesn't work I really don't give a sh*t because Kurt is all I care about" speech. Don't smooth over *too* many of Seb's hard edges. They're part of the reason we like him, after all.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love the song 'Broken Open' so it's very cool that you are incorporating that song into your story. My favorite line here was 'because he is Kurt Hummel, and he is strong, even when he isn't.' I thought you kept Sebastian and Kurt totally in character and I like the idea that they were reaching out to each other for support, albeit grudgingly.
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I really like it.
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
this is perfect
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Yeah, I can totally see Sebastian being possessive.
hellainsocks chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
This is the cutest thing ever! I loved this entire fic, and kept squealing, and the songs were all absolutely adorable. It's perfect, okay? :)