Reviews for Broken Open
IShipEveryoneandEverything chapter 8 . 3/30
That was oh my god so beautiful I love it so much I have no words oh my god. You're fabulous and that story was fantastic I'm squealing
enchanted nightingale chapter 8 . 2/19
loved it!
Adorable and beautifully written
Ella Greggs chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
I loved Sebastian's "I'll try to play nice with you Gleeks but if it doesn't work I really don't give a sh*t because Kurt is all I care about" speech. Don't smooth over *too* many of Seb's hard edges. They're part of the reason we like him, after all.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love the song 'Broken Open' so it's very cool that you are incorporating that song into your story. My favorite line here was 'because he is Kurt Hummel, and he is strong, even when he isn't.' I thought you kept Sebastian and Kurt totally in character and I like the idea that they were reaching out to each other for support, albeit grudgingly.
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I really like it.
JAStheSPAZZrocks chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
this is perfect
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Yeah, I can totally see Sebastian being possessive.
lunarocks14 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
This is the cutest thing ever! I loved this entire fic, and kept squealing, and the songs were all absolutely adorable. It's perfect, okay? :)
LilySnape4eva chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Eeeeeeep!

Wow, this is one of the most perfect Kurtbastian's I've ever read. I laughed at several points, and squealed out loud at a couple, and kept quoting bits to my sister :D I cannot express my love for this, and what you did with all the characters and Charlie. I adored it when Sebastian sung What Makes You Beautiful to Kurt, and then the conversation after when Kurt said 'some idiot sang at school', etc, etc. It was perfect, and I love the little friendship that Sebastian and Blaine have. Also, the coffee order thing at the end, even though it was little, made me grin hugely. I just completely love this, and this review turned out longer than expected, so I hope you don't mind. Keep up the amazing writing! :3
Ionaadsila chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed the variety of songs & story line.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Nice story!
HPkitty chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Having login difficulties, but I wanted to say that I really enjoyed this fic. My only conplaint was the misuse of apostrophses in place of quotation marks, that made it a little difficult to read dialogue at times. The plot and writing however, was delightful.
theonewhodoesn'tquitefitin chapter 5 . 10/4/2012