Reviews for A Glimmer in the Vein
Billy Bob Bo Jangles chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
With the way the hologram was carrying on about the Captain's stress levels, I ended up imagining that she was pregnant. :3

It's an awesome story. Whether or not you decide to continue it, I'm sure that the story will do well. Thank you for sharing. :D
huntergatherer chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow. Like any good sci fi mystery that created a new, complete world and posed more questions than it answered. That was so amazing-and romantic, even!
ocealyn chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
so lovely :)
o0.Polly.Anna.0o chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow...I don't know what to say. I really like this one.
Babette12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hey hon! I finally got around to reading this. Sorry to be so slow.

Hmm, so the hologram was in control? Did it love its creator and find the perfect woman for him? It's a lovely thought. It got Bella to know Edward, tearing down her walls, so that when she returned to wherever she could meet the real man.

Space sleep doesn't sound good at all. I'd imagine you'd wake with quite the hangover. I'm sure it's necessary for the long distances, even at the speed of light, to keep down the aging process.

Now that she's met the real Edward I doubt she'll want to go back into space. I think another life will call to her now.

Thanks for the fun story! xoxo!

PS - are you planning on finishing The Back Road? No pressure, but I dd love that story.
IshtarAli chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
An amazing first chapter! I can not wait for the next one to come out. Very interesting! Keep up the writing.
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This story is really great, seriously. Okay it's brilliant.

Oh, I so want a continuation, heh.

I'm curious what activated the program, what kind of glitch.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Cool story! I loved it!
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Fantastic!
tone death chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Absolutely brilliant story. I loves me some scifi.

I'd love to see a sequel. Just to see how the real Edward compares to hologram Edward.
krida86 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please tell me you are continueing this?
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Tell me please do tell me that you are going to continue this story
Burntcore chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
How cool. Loved this
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Awesome story please consider continuing it , it's totally worth it !
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love a good sci-fi story! Your tale was finely told as usual! I liked how you built the suspense up until the end. Bella being on alert for pirates, knowing the final stages of departure was prime time to be attacked. The glitch in Bella's holoroom giving Bella someone to open up to after years of being closed off. The hologram Edward making sure Bella was saved...and then coming face to face with the real Edward Cullen...creator of the program...a good listener... Entertaining, interesting and well written. Thank you for writing!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »