Reviews for A Glimmer in the Vein
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow! I really liked this story! Well done ... thanks.
Melolabel chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was a fun read. I hope there's some kind of epilogu-ish closure type chapter.
Eve-gone-bad chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
oh man this is good, I love science fiction, love it I tell you. Asimov, Gibson, ugh so many. This reminded me to Solaris a little less freaky and depressive haha.
Billy Bob Bo Jangles chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
With the way the hologram was carrying on about the Captain's stress levels, I ended up imagining that she was pregnant. :3

It's an awesome story. Whether or not you decide to continue it, I'm sure that the story will do well. Thank you for sharing. :D
huntergatherer chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow. Like any good sci fi mystery that created a new, complete world and posed more questions than it answered. That was so amazing-and romantic, even!
ocealyn chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
so lovely :)
o0.Polly.Anna.0o chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow...I don't know what to say. I really like this one.
Babette12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hey hon! I finally got around to reading this. Sorry to be so slow.

Hmm, so the hologram was in control? Did it love its creator and find the perfect woman for him? It's a lovely thought. It got Bella to know Edward, tearing down her walls, so that when she returned to wherever she could meet the real man.

Space sleep doesn't sound good at all. I'd imagine you'd wake with quite the hangover. I'm sure it's necessary for the long distances, even at the speed of light, to keep down the aging process.

Now that she's met the real Edward I doubt she'll want to go back into space. I think another life will call to her now.

Thanks for the fun story! xoxo!

PS - are you planning on finishing The Back Road? No pressure, but I dd love that story.
IshtarAli chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
An amazing first chapter! I can not wait for the next one to come out. Very interesting! Keep up the writing.
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This story is really great, seriously. Okay it's brilliant.

Oh, I so want a continuation, heh.

I'm curious what activated the program, what kind of glitch.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Cool story! I loved it!
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Fantastic!
tone death chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Absolutely brilliant story. I loves me some scifi.

I'd love to see a sequel. Just to see how the real Edward compares to hologram Edward.
krida86 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please tell me you are continueing this?
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Tell me please do tell me that you are going to continue this story
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »