Reviews for A Glimmer in the Vein
Burntcore chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
How cool. Loved this
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Awesome story please consider continuing it , it's totally worth it !
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love a good sci-fi story! Your tale was finely told as usual! I liked how you built the suspense up until the end. Bella being on alert for pirates, knowing the final stages of departure was prime time to be attacked. The glitch in Bella's holoroom giving Bella someone to open up to after years of being closed off. The hologram Edward making sure Bella was saved...and then coming face to face with the real Edward Cullen...creator of the program...a good listener... Entertaining, interesting and well written. Thank you for writing!
Noodles2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Great story! I love sci fi, do you know any other stories entered?
FairestLady chapter 1 . 4/14/2012

usually i don't like this kind of stories , but it blew my mind , please consider continuing it , it's totally worth it !

... i can't believe i liked a Sci-Fi story !
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This could be a Bestseller if you made it into a full blown book.
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow! That was a brilliant ending! I was hoping a real person were behind hologram Edward! And the real one didnt know what happened though... But it was so alike anyways ;)
Emma Hardy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Rated M? Seemed like a lot of buildup to end without much happening. Creative, though!
rydenxdirtay chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
OMG I loved this! I wish there was more :(. Thank you for sharing.

Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Nice ending. I was all set to cry but then you pulled out that ending...I'm impressed! Nice short story.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved it so good I wish there was more if you want to I promise to read and review
mcamastow chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Very good tale.
3 Sunrises chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I really, really enjoyed this story (and it seems like it could have potential for a multi-fic if you pleased?)! I have no real experience of holograms except for Princess Leah in Star Wars, but somehow this totally worked for me. I loved the idea of going to a place, a physical place, where one feels safe and calm and comforted. I loved that Bella was incredibly heroic but flawed and that Edward-the-hologram helped her to try to be more whole. I'd be totally intrigued to know how much of Edward's self or essence was in his hologram - presumably he wouldn't know anything that had happened on the ship? Thanks so much for writing! My favorite entry in the contest, for sure!
polyphany chapter 1 . 4/9/2012