Reviews for A Glimmer in the Vein
magmom2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was so good.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Yay! I'm not a huge sci-fi fan but this was nice! That last line just killed me.
AdelaideEdith chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow...just wow.

I can't say anything else. I am utterly speechless.

Dang girl, you're good. Keep them coming.
lh2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I am so very glad to see you back writing again! Elemental is still my very favorite story. This one should be fun.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome! Thank you so much! I couldn't find the contest though on fanfic, where is it being hosted? I would love to read the other entries.
lavishone chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Thoroughly engaging and sort of mind bending story here. Thanks for sharing! P.s. katinki made me read this and I'm glad I did!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh, no, no, no! You cannot leave it like that! LOL. I was so wrapped up in this I didn't notice the end nearing. I love me some sci-fi. And in some Edward and it doesn't get much better. Great story. I would love to read more.
kselzer chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Nooooooo! Not complete! Need at least one more chapter that shows them afterwards. Please!
katinki chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love this! :D Fantastic. Made me do a little girlish squeal and grin like crazy. Thank you for writing!

Kate
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome! I've been a Star Trek fan since the sixties. I also like Heinlein, Asimov, Bradbury and Arthur C. Clarke. I love that you are writing a futuristic story. Unfortunately, your depiction of a poisoned Earth is probably not fiction.

Real Edward's "I am a good listener, Isabella." gave me chills. I can't wait to read more.
trueform chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I've wondered where you had gone off to. Now, I know - space...the final frontier. This was a rather interesting take on a futuristic E & B, and unfortunately just what will become of the earth if we don't start taking care of her now.
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Brilliant! I loved it. Bella falling in love with computer Edward and than meeting the real one :-) It has potential for something more than a one-shot, but the status indicates you weren't planning on continueing. Either way, very nice SciFi angle!
Cat 00 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
good read thanx...I could hear more ;)
barburella chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That. Was. Awesome!

I don't go for SciFi stuff, usually. Never connected with Star Wars and the like. I did very much enjoyed this, though.

I hope you have a good day at work, bb. xo
alsin chapter 1 . 4/7/2012