Reviews for A Glimmer in the Vein
my1edward chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Very cool. I really liked it. It was intriguing how much personality Holoward had, how he was leading the reluctant Captain Swan to open herself up to human experiences other than being the Captain. I was sad when I thought she was going to die, and glad that Holoward persuaded her to save herself. And then when Edward showed up at the end-excellent!
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was such a thrilling story, I absolutely loved reading this in the contest. You put so much thought and work into this, and it really was an amazing read. I love the moment when she gives in and goes with it, and I love that we both wrote clever Bellas for our entries! So proud to have been shoulder to shoulder with you in this contest xA
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved it :) I've always likes Sci-Fi and it was REALLY very very good!

Thanks soo much for sharing it :) You really made me happy!
magmom2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was so good.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Yay! I'm not a huge sci-fi fan but this was nice! That last line just killed me.
AdelaideEdith chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow...just wow.

I can't say anything else. I am utterly speechless.

Dang girl, you're good. Keep them coming.
lh2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I am so very glad to see you back writing again! Elemental is still my very favorite story. This one should be fun.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome! Thank you so much! I couldn't find the contest though on fanfic, where is it being hosted? I would love to read the other entries.
lavishone chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Thoroughly engaging and sort of mind bending story here. Thanks for sharing! P.s. katinki made me read this and I'm glad I did!
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh, no, no, no! You cannot leave it like that! LOL. I was so wrapped up in this I didn't notice the end nearing. I love me some sci-fi. And in some Edward and it doesn't get much better. Great story. I would love to read more.
kselzer chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Nooooooo! Not complete! Need at least one more chapter that shows them afterwards. Please!
katinki chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love this! :D Fantastic. Made me do a little girlish squeal and grin like crazy. Thank you for writing!

Kate
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome! I've been a Star Trek fan since the sixties. I also like Heinlein, Asimov, Bradbury and Arthur C. Clarke. I love that you are writing a futuristic story. Unfortunately, your depiction of a poisoned Earth is probably not fiction.

Real Edward's "I am a good listener, Isabella." gave me chills. I can't wait to read more.
trueform chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I've wondered where you had gone off to. Now, I know - space...the final frontier. This was a rather interesting take on a futuristic E & B, and unfortunately just what will become of the earth if we don't start taking care of her now.
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Brilliant! I loved it. Bella falling in love with computer Edward and than meeting the real one :-) It has potential for something more than a one-shot, but the status indicates you weren't planning on continueing. Either way, very nice SciFi angle!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »