Reviews for I'm not lost: Redux
this is a really well written story and you a very good writer please continue (*_*) \m/
Sam4801 chapter 6 . 3/7
Great chapter and Zoro can already use asura? COOL! Great chapter and update soon.
Allykrau chapter 6 . 2/15
whooop :D loved it please continue with the awesomeness :3
animagirl chapter 6 . 2/1
Awesome, but I prefer Mira only being able to embarrass Zoro. Zoro is rather old fashioned and forgetful. He'd most likely ignore other people's feelings for him. He's like: "you kissed me first, so take responsiblity." Update soon:)
Also I LOVE that you made it known that Zoro doesn't use magic. He gained his strength through hard work. I remember he use to carry huge boulders when training in one piece episodes- you shouldn't make him too weird with woman- we all know he isn't afraid to beat a woman., if Erza beat him with her swords I would of been disapointed because he worked harder for his strength and is not afraid to die. I think your story though made me get annoyed with Erza. I'm like law trafalgar... I DON'T like to be ordered around.
Update soon:)
ashlight41 chapter 6 . 1/28
please next chapter
CoreFinder chapter 6 . 1/15
Don't know if this is discontinued or not but I like it. Zoro practically spits in everyone's face. Wonder how he will react when he meets Lucy or if he can beat a 100 year mission in 5 just in time to see Lucy enter
Zaralann chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Nice!
sloppywalrus chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
u first chapter and I had to write a review quiet honestly smashing and it made my toes curl XD
Dark-Shadow62 chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
When is your next update. Waiting since 24.2.13
Hypothesister chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
It would be cute if there's an love triangle between Zoro, Mira and poor marimo would have his days counted by the righteous wrath of two very competitive and jealous young women, and with the dangerous abilities to boot!
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Lol zoros always in debt XD can't wait for the next chapter :3update soon please
GhostWagon chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
good chapter
Kojo208 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Oh man I love this story please update soon. I want to see my Zoro being badass and Mira crushing on him.
lostgamer64 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Zoro is always in debt. He can't even pay Nami if he sold the entire crew himself included.
GreenDrkness chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Wow I just realized if yhe kids grew up in Fairy Tail then who give them the accursed Talk
Keep on the writes