Reviews for I'm not lost: Redux
bluevoltage56 chapter 6 . 2/25
hope you will continue doing this story i love the plot of it
Aiza77 chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
I loved! 3
It's a shame that you do not continue the fic and it makes me sad since it really is good ...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
Please ,please,please, please, please,please continue this story is want to know what happens next so please do not disappoint me ,or I will hunt you down Zoro style!
Suaad chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
What happens next ? Plz continue :((
Reaper chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
This was really good i read all the chapters i just wished it continue but it was still good
RetardedLaptopUser chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
I've enjoyed this so far but, Zoro doesn't really mention the crew much, er at all really and I feel like he forgot about them.
Afrokilla chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
update this
The Destinesia Girl chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
In debt just like Zoro and Nami XD
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
I like your idea with mira man it's a great idea but you should mabey a harem to Zoro and he should get more of his skill back and badass moves and when he does a speacile attack caps the words to make it stand out more and mabey add erza to zoro harem but main he fall in love is mira and add more badass fighting with zoro
Dark effervescence 1 chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
I kinda find it irritating hw such gud fics can b seemly abandoned, while crappy-sucky-ass-shit fics will be 300k words nd still coming.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
I love it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Seriously?
You're just going to leave the story?
Please update because it's really good and I don't think you should just give up on it just yet.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
Please continue or update your story I find it very interesting
DjGinsu13 chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
I have read and reread this cross over story of yours and I hope you can continue it since its peaked my interest and I would like to see how things go for Zoro and Mirajane throughout your creative adventure you made from continuing where you left off to were the anime begins. The story has humor from both shows along with the action, drama, and suspense and with these literature elements it will make an awesome story.