Reviews for Too Little
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Aww! I really loved this! Minor grammatical errors (ugh there goes my grammar nazi! Get back in there, you!) but other than that, I really loved it. (: and thank you for your review on my story :D
cookielover101 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Yay! Everything's good again! Awesome story!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Loved the ending! It cracked me up! :)

But I kinda knew all along that Kendall wouldn't be that mean... he just wants to protect his little baby... But he shouldn't have made Carlos think that. But no body's perfect, right?

This was an awesome story, even though it was only a few thousand words and two chapters! :) Congrats on finishing your first story!
MusicLuvr16 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
wow, the ending was pretty funny! love it, update soon!
Summer721 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved the story! Please continue it :)
chocolate-colombo chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awww that's so sad.

I can't wait for more :)
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Cant wait for moer
vikwhis13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love YES to continuing! I want to know what will happen to Carlos and KEndall ( Kendall seems really mad at him! PLEASE say you'll continue it! )
MusicLuvr16 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
OMG! Poor Carlos! I love this fic! It reminds me of... me. Yep, I'm the shortest also of my group of friends. but I'm the oldest of my group of friends. you know, I'm small but older. Haha! Well great story!
jenizzleoffdachain chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I LOVE THIS MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER :) I wanna see Carlos flipping out at his friends for hurting his feelings and for making him feel worse as he already was and that he's tired of it and maybe he should do the same back to them by making them taste their medicine
cookielover101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Kendall you stupid idiot! You should try thinking before you speak don't cha think? Don't belittle my poor little Carlotos or I'll beat you down!

How dare the Coach not let him play at first! Don't people know that sometimes the littlest people are the toughest? I've witnessed it!

Yay he got to play and scored a goal! But boo, those Neanderthals basically squashed him into a Carlitos pancake. :(.

And we're back to Kendall... Do you not now that words CAN and DO hurt people's feelings? Like c'mon!

You should totally continue this story. I really like it so far! Plus you kinda already ended it like you were continue so you might as well.

I hope you continue this story!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Carlos... You really gotta listen to your friends... But I don't get why Kendall's so angry... Carlos is already hurt. And I wanna beat up the two guys who did that to him...

Poor little guy... I'm tall for my age, so I don't gotta worry bout that. I can't wait for the next chapter! :) Update soon?
paigygirl15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Please continue! I want to know what else happens! So please please please coninue! It's really good so far ;) but I really want more!
Mickiecuteknight chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Poor Carlos. I hope you do continue. This is good and I like to know what else might happens.
Baxxie chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Whoa, one shots can't end like this! You need to update and make it two chapters, like you don't even have a choice here, you just have to! ;)

Sorry, I just love Carlos angst and I have been hoping for a story like this, so no, it can't stay a one shot!

:P Update again soon ;)