Reviews for Relatives
More more please
illypse chapter 1 . 8/11
If you are still seeing the reviews, can you please update. It's a great story.
thegrangermalfoy chapter 1 . 5/30
I really, really need a update. I feel like this could become one of my favorites of all (that includes the 'big' ones with thousands of favs)
xXMissMoonlightXx chapter 1 . 5/7
PLEASE UPDATE‼️️‼️️️‼️️‼️️‼️ THIS IS THE ONLY HERMIONE'S FAMILY REUNION FANFICTION I HAVE READ WITH HARMONY‼️️‼️️‼️️IF YOU VALUE YOUR READERS' SANITIES YOU WOULD UPDATE ALREADY‼️

️️ emmataylor28
C.K chapter 1 . 4/8
This is good. You should keep writing.
My Demons Hide From Me chapter 1 . 3/2
" I use my money for the good of mankind" automatically translated to "I'm like the Batman of England" in my head
Druto chapter 1 . 2/19
Love !
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Lots of laughs, lots of giggles, lots of smiles.
I really like your fic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
WHERE'S THE REST? Please finish!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Every time I read this story I fall even more in love with it.
I seriously hope that you'll continue with it, even if just for a few chapters - I'm starved for a really good Harmony fic and by Merlin you've got one!

Hoping for an update!
APotterPersona
Opal chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
PLEASE continue I want to read this master plan on how they are going to get them together.
Opal chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
PLEASE continue
Runecutter chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
A cute idea for a story. And pretty much in character if i squint a bit at weird jumping him to greet, the sleeping habits and the "long missed" hint of Harry that they had already done that before in a similar way... Or he just remembers the smell of her hair from often being hugged?

Still it's nice and the going to sleep so closely together was not a bad moment, just a bit ooc and surprising that is. i can't imagine what would have happened if that had come to pass at the Burrow :D

The only big downside to this is the occasional bad spelling and that the times switch something randomly in the first half between past and present.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
If you are not going 2 write anymore please let us know ... If you are going 2 then please write more soon ...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Are you ever going 2 write more ? Please do ...