Reviews for Edmund and The Fangirl
Spectrum51 chapter 1 . 5/13
I think I have to go to the hospital from all this laughing.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This certainly was a funny story; although, at first I thought this is a parody, due to the fangirl, as well as the modern language spoken by Legolas and Gimli (who you spelled his name wrong as "Gilmi" more than once throughout this story). Other errors I caught were misuses with commas in places where there should be periods in dialogue (these were the run-on sentences), a typo with the word "horrible", and other errors I may have missed. Yes, everyone was slightly OOC, but I'm glad everyone managed to stay in-character as well.

No, the fangirl wasn't Lucy. However, that doesn't mean the fangirl OC wasn't still out there. Of course, I wonder how Legolas and Gimli knew about the fangirl crisis. Probably due to Legolas' various fangirls, since he's at the top of that list... not a very good list. Feel sorry that Edmund has to suffer through this.

Nice work. I enjoyed reading this story.

Aria Breuer
Gaia was Framed chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
LOL that was brilliant! And tell you the truth, I think both Edmund and Legolas would be so terrified by the idea of having a fangirl that they're not acting all that OOC...anyway, this is brilliant. Thanks for posting it. :-)

GwF
BlueRedPinkRanger chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was really crazy! I love that Legolas and Gilmi thought that Lucy was a fangirl! So funny!

Really awesome job!
windrangeryellow chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
lolz who is this fangirl lol so obsessed GOSH!