Reviews for Black Run
Jezza7630 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I loved it, and I love even more that it's open for a sequel! I hope you end up writing one, this is really good
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Exciting story! This was well-written and fun to read. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
PattyB chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Whoa, nice ending and leaving me with an extremely uneasy feeling. Don may not have seen the last of Michelle for sure.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
wow, this started out like a wonderfully calm day and then that! i so didn't see that coming!

why did she send him help?

and almost more important: will she be back?
Sharon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So well written as usual! You have a great talent for taking a seemingly innocent scene and turning it into something tense and exciting. Any hope that Don might get a second chance to bring this murderer to justice?
nessy22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great! I knew it would be a great story, your name is like a guarantee for it. You seem to have a endless fantasy to whump Don in the most incredible places (someone even can't imagine). Hot, cold, water or snow...just love this.

That story woke up my curiosity about this Michelle. Who is she? Did we meet her in another story? Or is she going to make a trip to LA? Will she spy on him or Robin?

Then your fancy and writing skills takes our hero often on surprise, without wapon and in a helpless way. That makes your stories so special. Very well done (as usual) and it keeps me longing for more.

Thank you very much for this story and for "not giving up" on Numb3rs.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really enjoyed the different location Don was in this time around, (sking! sigh!) but what I loved the most was the way Don behaved around Michelle. He was not afraid to be courteous and friendly or even partake of what he thought would be a casual dinner. Even better, I don't see Robin getting as upset as Liz would have. Liz was just too controlling and insecure.

Great story. I'm so glad you found the time to give us another hurt Don tale. I could read one every day - never getting tired of it. Hope to see another one soon.
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I'm very fan of your fic and this one don't make exception.

I hope you think of a sequel: will Michelle come back in Don's life as she knows where he lives?

I'm impatiente to read your next fic.
pechika chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow, loved the way u build the drama.
Brothers2008 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Absolutely LOVE it! You are one of my favorite authors and I'm sooooo happy to see a new story from you! Glad that you are still writing NUMB3RS stories! More Please!

I especially enjoyed the idea of a possible second chapter to this already complete story, seeing as Don's drivers license is missing...love it, love it ! :)

Thank you for taking the time to write for us! Can't wait for more! Keep up the FANTASTIC work! I'm such a fan!
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
nice! i love to read your stories and this was no exception. the way you left it it almost felt like you have something more in store for this Michelle?
baseballfan44 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is pretty fantastic. I love that you have Don doing something we never see him do on either the show or fan fiction. Very clever interpretation of the challenge given - I doubt whichever person it was that came up with powder and Town Hall was expecting anyone to put Don on the ski slopes. Thanks for this little gem, I'm glad to see you are still here writing!
notsing chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Absolutely thrilled to see another story from you, thanks! Very tense well-written story. I would love to know Robin's reaction to all this! Thanks for posting.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
What an unusual setting. Nice one shot. So pleased that you still play here.
Evelyna1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh dear. That was close. And intense. Poor Don.