Reviews for The Darkness Within
proudpanemaniac chapter 1 . 5/28
Sorry. I need to finish mentally screaming at the two of them. Where did I leave off? Oh yes.
"IM DISAPPOINTED IN BOTH OF YOU!" *exits dramatically*
Hi. Me. Okay PLEEEEEAAAAASE do Cato's P.O.V. I love Everlark but Catoniss is like my guilty pleasure. Please. Which reminds me. Sorry if you take offense but...
I came to this fanfic for Catoniss because even though I love Everlark I neeeeeed Catoniss. Kay. Sowwy.
I will now fangirl over you and this FINNICKING AMAZING STORY. THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE IT SO MUUUCH! I LOOOOOOVE/hate ALL THE DRAMA! (sorry inner Aphrodite. Hey! I may be panemaniac but I am a half blood too. And potterhead. And whovian. And am a high functioning sociopath. And... You know what? I give up. I will now resume fangirling) HOLY TARDIS OF GALLIFREY! I LOVE IT! EEEEEEEEEEEK!
proudpanemaniac chapter 1 . 5/28
Pchooooooo That was my brain exploding. WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Okay this is unrelated but...
What I'd like to say to Cato and Katniss in the middle of their fight: "Katniss, sweetie, please just finnicking apologize cuz Cato, poor baby, is hurt and its kinda your fault. I mean... You were finnicking drunk and started flirting with every finnicking guy there! Dude, you even got finnick finnicking o finnicking dair to be uncomfortable! And no that doesn't mean that cato is off the hook. All I'm saying is that he's hurt. By you and his dad. So just... Please. And Cato, honey, I'm gonna quote Mrs. Potts and Lumier from Beauty and the Beast. Ready? 'YOU MUST CONTROL YOUR (finnicking) TEMPER!' Seriously, dude. Breathe. Count. Sing! (dont judge that's what I do) AND DON'T KILL ME BUT LASHING OUT WHENEVER SOMEONE ACCUSES YOU OF BEING LIKE YOUR FATHER JUST MAKES YOU MORE LIKE YOUR FATHER! DON'T KILL ME BUT IT'S THE FINNICKING TRUTH SO SUCK IT UP, DEAL AND WOMAN UP! I'M MAD AND DISAPPOINTED
HGfangirl97 chapter 7 . 5/28
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY!
stinkyshirt chapter 7 . 5/11
I really like the progress between Cato and Katniss and their transition from hate to awkward to attraction then back to hate. It's like they're on this fine line between improving their relationship for the better or ruining it forever and I do love that because personally, the strongest relationships that I have built in my life (may it be with friends or family) are the ones that experienced that same scenario. It's either make or break. I also love how you describe their cute moments that it makes me an incoherent creature rolling back and forth here on my bed with the clock on the lower right saying that it's almost 2 am and I do look like I'll be needing Dean Winchester to shoot me with a rock salt. Well, having Dean in my room will be nice. but back on the topic. Even though I like how cute Cato is with Katniss, I am still bothered with his temper and rage issues but at the same time I am also thankful that you wrote him that way because it wouldn't be "Cato" if he did not that kind of problems. Oh well, in short I wanna say I love you for this story. I went to your profile to look for more CatoNiss stories that you might've made and I've stumbled upon the statement you've made that you will be continuing this awesome story in late 2014... but... but we're almost halfway through 2015 TToTT come back TToTT onegaiii~
Paper'Scars chapter 7 . 3/25
TO BE CONTINUED? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!1111
/I love this story and chapter, the plotline is amazing! I love the personalities of and how you portray the characters. The background story is awesome, too.
HealthyHungerGamesObsession101 chapter 7 . 2/4
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I have only just found your story now and I LOVE it! Please keep writing, you have amazing technique, and your character portrayals are practically flawless! I know how hard it is to maintain and keep up to date with stories, but please I beg of you whilst I kneel on the ground and grovel at your feet, please update this story, it is INCREDIBLE! I seriously cannot find words to describe how completely and utterly amazing it is! PLEAAAAASSSEEEE continue!
Sincerely,
A complete and utter mess of a Fangirl who does not know how she will be able to continue with life if you don't update!
P.s I will help you with your story: ideas, ANYTHING! Just PLEASE update!
dogday2014 chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
This is amazing! Keep updating!
envyofclouds chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I must admit this fanfic was incredibly good for being AU. It was just so original, I've never read anything like it. Your writing style is great too-totally fitting in with the characters. This is all so believable and great. I love it. I also like the bit of foreshadowing that you reveal a bit through the questions. I feel like Katniss will be put back in the Quarter Quell. It would make things more complicating.

The parts about Peeta made me want to cry though. Will he be mentioned again? I hope so. I'm a die hard Peeta X Katniss fan, but I also do enjoy Cato and Katniss with the occasional story. And yours was perfect. I cannot wait to read more so update soon when you can.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
it's really really awsm...i'm just loving ur writing so much..ur style nd representation of d characters is very unique..plz update soon..waiting eagerly
stinkyshirt chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Please update! I've faved and followed this. I find this really sweet and adorable so please updateeee :)
CUPCAKE-L3VER chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
I love this fanfic.
kay chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Hi there,
I just found this fabric. It is amazing. Please don't give up on it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Update update update !
Aloha Jay chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I just wanted to tell you that this story is so good and there's do much more that I'd love to read and see resolved... If you have any spare time please give us an update! Thank you!
coolkat10 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Oh no! Please update you've got me hooked!