Reviews for The Darkness Within
nyx'godness chapter 9 . 6/17
I don't think that is what Cato wants Katniss, but she has so poor social skills that she just keeps stepping on to it! I hope you'll update again!
nyx'godness chapter 7 . 6/17
Katniss you really are playing with fire here!
hungergamesluver3 chapter 9 . 5/15
Please, please, please update this story! It's sooo good!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/26
I swear I am literally dying inside. I don't know how many times I've read this story over the years, and every time I finish it, a little part of me dies, because this story is amazing and there hasn't been an update for a YEAR now. Please, for the love you bear for your readers, please put up another chapter. You have literally left us with the biggest cliffhanger EVER! Please update. I AM BEGGING YOU.
Katniss Potter 113 chapter 1 . 2/27
Please please please please please please please please update! I love this fic to the extent I am EATING MY COMPUTER. You are such a talented writer and have been blessed with an amazing gift! So please use it ;)
Don't think I'm getting crabby or anything, I just ADORE THIS TOO MUCH! :D
Ethereal Sphere chapter 9 . 2/1
you ended it there... .. ... ./-there!?-/

cash me ousside howbow dah?

This story has been absolutely AMAZING. Every time you ended a chapter I felt like I was going to explode with excitement during the 0.2 seconds it took me to click for the next one...and now...what will I do with my life? How will I sleep at night?! GOD DAMN YOU!
This was epic.
EPIC. PERFECT. WOW just WOOWW.
Will Cato reject Katniss? Will he NOT? Did he cheat on her? Pleeeeaase tell me he didn't, my heart can't take it. Will Katniss go to the games again? How epic would that be? I hope she does.

I don't usually get this excited over a story. THIS IS A REAL DEAL.

At the start or this fic was like 'oh, well this seems interesting', but the last few chapters - God.

Random person scrolling through the reviews to make up your mind whether to read this or not: READ THIS PIECE OF GOLDEN SH*T. (The heartache and sleepless nights are so worth it.)

Thank you soooooooo much for sharing,
E.S~
Katniss Potter 113 chapter 8 . 2/1
Seriously. Excessive amounts of psychotherapy are not even BEGINNING to help with the emptiness that my soul is undergoing due to the NEED OF AN UPDATE. Please help me, you are the only one who can fill the hollowness inside me! I need an UPDATE! Also, yet again, your story is beautiful!
Katniss Potter 113 chapter 9 . 2/1
Plleeeeaaaasssssseeee update! I'm DYING here! You have no idea how hard it is for me to wait for the next chapter :) ! It's just tooooooo good! This is an UNPARALLELED fic, my exuberance will be uncontainable when you update the next chapter. PLEASE. UPDATE. I must fulfill the needs of my heart!
Katniss Potter 113 chapter 2 . 2/1
Squeeeeeee! Oh my gosh, I ADORE this fic. It is utterly fantabulously awesomely amazingly brilliant! #DedicatedFanGirl. Please update, I need MORE. BTW, you are such a great author, and your ideas are sooooooo good! Love it!
Anon chapter 9 . 1/16
please please please update! This story is absolutely fantastic! I love it so much; please update! The whole idea and the storyline are so well thought through and it's all just so amazing and creative. Thank you for writing this!

x
Bowtie Kitten chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
ANTHERUS IS A LIAR AND HOW DARE HE RUIN EVERYTHING I HATE HIS GUTS BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
when do you plan on updating
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
This is. Really good story, confusing a little. Really good
sparks7904 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
please continue the story.
Guest55113 chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
please continue with the story.