Reviews for Confess to Me
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
WOAW ! Reg/Rab ! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEE !
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wow, the twist at the end was fantastic! It was so unexpected, and I felt so sorry for Rodolphus - Rabastan expected him to be sympathetic, but he was going through the same thing himself. Amazing :)
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I definitely liked the reveal in this or, more specifically, how there were two reveals. Nice job!
xNomii chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was very interesting. The Lestrange brothers have always interested me. I love reading about them. I think you characterized them very well!
MissSadieKane chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really enjoyed this. I had suspicions that Rab was going to tell his brother he was gay from the title of the challenge, but the way it happened was just rather shocking. It's an odd way to tell someone, and I think it's funny his brother thought it would be Andromeda or Bellatrix. it was a nice touch too to have him engaged to Andromeda. Does he know about Ted? Obviously not. And I had no idea Regulus was like that too! I also liked it at the end when Rodolphus admitted his own feelings. Overall, this is a really great piece of work. Please write more.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
...well, that certainly had quite a few dramatic reveals. nice job! XD
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Well, that was mildly unexpected.

I think I really like the fact that this is unexpectedly raw and… I don't know. It feels very uncensored, which I very much enjoy. The anger feels very real.

I also really enjoyed the progression of Rab's confession, and the progression of Rodolphus' assumptions, both of which felt very natural.

Very nice job on the SPaG section, also.

Thanks for entering!