Reviews for Flying High
hawthorn1102 chapter 130 . 4/18
I had to retread this story to refresh my memory as to how we reached this point, but it also reminded me of how much I have enjoyed this story. It is fun to see how Martin might interact with an older James and how much James learns from his father. Hoping for more chapters soon.
Apl9662 chapter 130 . 4/16
On chapter 129 and 130: Good to have a new chapter of your story. James looks just like his father, getting grumpy when he doesn't understand things that happen around him. You pictured them well. I wonder who they will see near the fishmongers.. I have an idea, but...
ke0212 chapter 130 . 4/16
Louisa just loves Bert and Martin can't stand him. Looks like James is taking after daddy. One more obstacle...Mars. Tischell perhaps? Thank you for the update
DMLG Softy chapter 130 . 4/16
SUPER happy when I saw a new Chapter from you Bodmin! Happy that all the "old" writers are back again! LOVELY chapter! It's becoming quite a trip for these 2...wonder who's next? THANKS for deciding to continue! We really miss YOUR writing! Looking forward to the next chapter!
waiting in 2017 chapter 129 . 3/20
So where's the rest of this story?
MinervaMcGee chapter 129 . 1/11
Excellent chapter! Thanks for sharing your work! Poor Doc!
robspace54 chapter 129 . 12/29/2016
Wonderful chapter. Very well done, writing the Martin to James conversation! :) And the Martin to Joe exchange made me laugh.
Rad chapter 129 . 12/23/2016
I wish the Doc would make some peace with the village. Nice chapter! Glad all the chapters are back.
DMLG Softy chapter 129 . 12/23/2016
O My word...Funny! I think these two Ellingham's can be quite a handful in years to come for PC Penhale. I love the comments ..."once bitten" ..."give her my sympathy! So Funny! I enjoyed this update Very much!
Susie Sagitarius chapter 129 . 12/21/2016
Thank you so much for another chapter. I look forward to seeing where this story is going.
Chapin chapter 129 . 12/21/2016
It probably wasn't Louisa who leaked the news. Women have a way of knowing.
Malfica chapter 129 . 12/21/2016
i can almost smell Bert coming! funny chapter!
ke0212 chapter 129 . 12/21/2016
Loved this chapter with Martin trying to make his way through the village with everyone stopping him to comment on the new baby. And now it must Bert about to accost him ... Wonderful
Catservant chapter 128 . 10/6/2016
Oh, another WIP that I told myself not to read until it's finished, but couldn't resist after all. Lovely story. For all his problems with social interaction Martin is amazing in the care for his family... moving back into his personal hell in order to make his wife happy. Love this story so far and hope that some day (it's so bad that real life has the habit of getting in the way of joyous things) we'll find out whether a big brother gets buns ;-)
Thanks you for this beautiful story so far.
nature of things chapter 2 . 8/26/2016