Reviews for Flying High
MinervaMcGee chapter 129 . 1/11
Excellent chapter! Thanks for sharing your work! Poor Doc!
robspace54 chapter 129 . 12/29/2016
Wonderful chapter. Very well done, writing the Martin to James conversation! :) And the Martin to Joe exchange made me laugh.
Rad chapter 129 . 12/23/2016
I wish the Doc would make some peace with the village. Nice chapter! Glad all the chapters are back.
DMLG Softy chapter 129 . 12/23/2016
O My word...Funny! I think these two Ellingham's can be quite a handful in years to come for PC Penhale. I love the comments ..."once bitten" ..."give her my sympathy! So Funny! I enjoyed this update Very much!
Susie Sagitarius chapter 129 . 12/21/2016
Thank you so much for another chapter. I look forward to seeing where this story is going.
Chapin chapter 129 . 12/21/2016
It probably wasn't Louisa who leaked the news. Women have a way of knowing.
Malfica chapter 129 . 12/21/2016
i can almost smell Bert coming! funny chapter!
ke0212 chapter 129 . 12/21/2016
Loved this chapter with Martin trying to make his way through the village with everyone stopping him to comment on the new baby. And now it must Bert about to accost him ... Wonderful
Catservant chapter 128 . 10/6/2016
Oh, another WIP that I told myself not to read until it's finished, but couldn't resist after all. Lovely story. For all his problems with social interaction Martin is amazing in the care for his family... moving back into his personal hell in order to make his wife happy. Love this story so far and hope that some day (it's so bad that real life has the habit of getting in the way of joyous things) we'll find out whether a big brother gets buns ;-)
Thanks you for this beautiful story so far.
nature of things chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Bitch!
Apl9662 chapter 128 . 8/20/2016
Good to see you back Bodmin and with such a good chapter! I really enjoyed it. I totally understand James's worries. But I'm sure he will love his sibling, no matter if it's a boy or a girl! Looking forward to the next chapter, but take your time!
Chapin chapter 128 . 8/14/2016
A great chapter. Enjoyed so much their talk with James. We are patient - the only thing we would hate to hear if you couldn't continue this good story - as well as the others you have going.
Susie Sagitarius chapter 128 . 8/13/2016
Absolutely love the Roger Fenn moments, and so happy to have another chapter.
ke0212 chapter 128 . 8/13/2016
Do big brothers get "buns"? Wonder what he's getting at here. and i wonder what it is that he didn't do - so very typical of little kids ... deny before knowing what the accusation might be. I love it.
Very amusing way M&L told James about his new little brother or sister. He will be enchanted once it arrives no matter the gender.
And i know all about real life being busy...don't apologize.
Malena chapter 128 . 8/13/2016
pretty funny! Thanks a lot!