Reviews for Flying High
nature of things chapter 2 . 8/26
Bitch!
Apl9662 chapter 128 . 8/20
Good to see you back Bodmin and with such a good chapter! I really enjoyed it. I totally understand James's worries. But I'm sure he will love his sibling, no matter if it's a boy or a girl! Looking forward to the next chapter, but take your time!
Chapin chapter 128 . 8/14
A great chapter. Enjoyed so much their talk with James. We are patient - the only thing we would hate to hear if you couldn't continue this good story - as well as the others you have going.
Susie Sagitarius chapter 128 . 8/13
Absolutely love the Roger Fenn moments, and so happy to have another chapter.
ke0212 chapter 128 . 8/13
Do big brothers get "buns"? Wonder what he's getting at here. and i wonder what it is that he didn't do - so very typical of little kids ... deny before knowing what the accusation might be. I love it.
Very amusing way M&L told James about his new little brother or sister. He will be enchanted once it arrives no matter the gender.
And i know all about real life being busy...don't apologize.
Malena chapter 128 . 8/13
pretty funny! Thanks a lot!
Malena chapter 127 . 8/11
Hi! I'm a Doc Martin fan from Argentina, i'm learning english and for practise i've been reading this site stories. I want to thank you for this one, is the one i like most. Are you continuing it? I think that you are thw writer who understood the characters best, and de develop of the story is very intresting. While we wait for series 8, please coninue your grat writing! (im sorry if i write some wrong, i'm still learning)
DonlouGe chapter 127 . 7/17
Enjoyed this story, as well as your other stories. Once I begin, I usually can't stop till the end. With this story, however, it seems to be incomplete. Are you intending or able to finish (of course with the same HIGH quality ) this story till Louisa gives birth to the next child or twins or whatever? But, anyway wonderful storyteller you are. Thanks
DeclanS chapter 127 . 6/10
Not only does this author create believable and realistic dialogue but also manages to inject dry humour throughout the story.
The 'bun in the oven" conversations are hilarious. Well done.
DeclanS chapter 125 . 6/10
It is quite a challenge to keep a plot fresh and original after a 100 or more chapters of fan fiction. Yet this author always manages to do so by coming up with imaginative and inventive ways to propel the story forward, develop new situations for the characters so that they evolve and grow and keep the readers engaged.

Whether it is the second pregnancy or Louisa trying to find new ways to raise money to keep the school financially viable, there is always something interesting to read in every chapter. Great work.
bleen74 chapter 126 . 5/29
bleen74 chapter 126 . 5/29
Apl9662 chapter 127 . 5/29
This chapter made me smile. Looking forward to James's conversation with Louisa about the bun in the oven!
Susie Sagitarius chapter 127 . 5/29
So the Doc!: "He might talk to you about baking, though." instead of saying about the bun in the oven.
ke0212 chapter 127 . 5/27
he might talk to you about baking - this was a very enjoyable chapter. I laughed several times at Martin's prevaricating. He isn't in the habit of eavesdropping, but he's quite good at it for a beginner ... just so funny. Thanks for a good start to my morning