Reviews for Treasure Chest
azab chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
great job
AD29 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love The River, and I think you attacked a nice angle of its developing story. You should mention Kurt's girlfriend from the zombie episode, though, that would be cool. I wish someone would write some Tess/Clark stuff, that would be so fun to read. (Don't ask me why, I don't know. I think I have a problem) Great job!
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh, fun! New fic! :D

I like reading your stuff. The way you described how Kurt views the others was interesting - as was how he'd kill them, I must say. I think the fact that he knew them enough to guess their reactions says how close they are to him, even if strangers could make the same guesses.

I don't find this too weird, actually. Sure, he was planning on how to kill them, but I've read stuff so strange I don't even know how to describe it.

Yepp. :D Good job, haha. I think you got his character right as one could for this. I mean, yeah he's a tough guy and all, but you're writing him as someone who was going to kill all these people, but found them to be friends instead. There was only so much Kurt-ness from the show to keep in. That sounds confusing... my bad.