Reviews for What Is And What Never Should Be
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hey, again

Well I can tell you that without the smut this was still hot lol.

I loved the banter and teasing so I just wanna say thank you for reminding me of just how sexy Nathan and Peyton are together lol

I dont know if you're gonna continue but you did kinda leave it open ended and with the fact Peyton didnt cover up the cam till he walked in and he said 'Haley can never find out' They are just asking for trouble lol

Deanie
EmmaJoie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ooooh, this was great! I was wondering if you were going to maybe continue this? Haley maybe finds out, on-going affair? or is it just a one-off noone ever needs to know about?

Either way, this was great!

Well done :) xx
Lexie-Rae chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved this! I was going through the motions of a similar idea with 'every picture tells a story' but I couldn't quite get there.

There was so still something there! (I mean the pool scene when he said he'd always have feelings for her!)

I flove that he still frequents her wedsite and that he doesn't even hesitate to call her up and say a suggestive comment about her being half dressed. And she's still hot, of course, but I loved hearing it from him! And he points out that she misses the sex, as she does, obviously.

And the line about her being the rebound? That just about killed me. It was so utterly perfect. I love that this was about lust and needs. There wasn't any of that awkward feelings stuff. I didn't think I'd like that in a story, as I've always been a defender of NP acutally having more to their relationship than sex and snark but wow, I loved this take. Now I feel like I need more; a fic where they're totally selfish with one another and they just use each other (mutually) is that weird? Oh well, I could totally go for that.

I can't believe it ended there! And not because I want to read a load of smut, I just feel like this could really be something.

I really really love what you did here. Could you tell? Somehow this just works for them.

Astounding.
Jeszika chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love this story! Wish there was more :) Maybe even a sequel of Haley finding out considering the ending "Haley can never find out" (; Great work! I love Pathan 3