Reviews for The Devil You Know
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 17 . 11/10
Thanks for distracting me from the results of the US election.
MarburyBlur chapter 17 . 10/4
Oooo I really wanna see Loki get the golden apples and offer them to tony

Like at first Tony's really conflicted bc immortality is not that cool cuz you watch people you love die

But then he decides to do it

And he gets all those immortal benefits like enhanced physical traits

He doesn't tell the avengers bc they'll freak the fuck out

So there's a bit where the avengers are wondering what's different about tony and why he gets hurt way less in battles

...anyways

I love this story! Idk if there's another part (I'm heading over to your profile in a sec to check it out)

I hope the whole tony can do magic arc is continued!
actrivi chapter 17 . 4/8
awesome story! great follow up
TG28 chapter 17 . 4/2
Excellent, excellent story! Very well written, funny and touching. I wish this very talented author were still writing.
MarburyBlur chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
Ooo, I wanna see Tony surprise the shite out of the Avengers with some magic.
MarburyBlur chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
I LOVE CLINT! THAT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER READ!
Usernames.are.masks chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
I had never even thought of this pairing before this, which is so crazy cuz it's absolutely perfect! Oh my god. I'm laughing way too hard right now.
OfTheOcean chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
I didn't even realize I was laughing until the end of the chapter. It's becoming commonplace for me to laugh at your stories now.
OfTheOcean chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
It was only when I read this chapter that I realized how weird it was that Loki is dating Tony.
Thor's reaction...
thatflyingbrunette chapter 17 . 4/17/2015
I loved this! Frostiron is my new otp! ;)
Nicolene B chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
Enjoyed this! Off to read the next!
JuH888 chapter 17 . 1/20/2015
This was awesome to read! :D
Ink.Droplets and Fox.Tails chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
(700th review) Love this story! "Nine Lives" was great, and I think this story is just as great!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
*Helpless laughter* okay I was going to wait for reviews since I'm late to the game here, but the last lines from this chapter made me laugh so hard I choked and I couldn't stop giggling for a good ten minutes. Just...holy shit man. Clint and the handcuffs, safeword flamingo. *DIES*
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
Epic story (again). I figured I owed it to you to drop a quick review before delving into your next fic. Is it weird to say I love you?