Reviews for The Devil You Know
blandiver chapter 17 . 1/20
This was awesome to read! :D
LittleLokiFox chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
(700th review) Love this story! "Nine Lives" was great, and I think this story is just as great!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
*Helpless laughter* okay I was going to wait for reviews since I'm late to the game here, but the last lines from this chapter made me laugh so hard I choked and I couldn't stop giggling for a good ten minutes. Just...holy shit man. Clint and the handcuffs, safeword flamingo. *DIES*
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
Epic story (again). I figured I owed it to you to drop a quick review before delving into your next fic. Is it weird to say I love you?
SpeckleFish326 chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
Oh my gods, Tony' s poem! XD
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
This is just tooo cute.
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Awwwwwww! Great fic... this had me LOLing.
Shiba-san chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Poor Loki! I can't wait to see how he solves this problem and they live happily ever after!
Blue Mushroom chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
*has died laughing more times than she cares to admit while reading this* Sakes...by all that is unholy in this world, keep writing. You're fantastic. This is fantastic. I've enjoyed every second of it, and can't wait to read "Mortality." Thank you so much for the story.
yamiduke13 chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
I freaking love this couple. They are so freaking awesome and you have done an unbelievably fantastic job with writing them.
rana2001 chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
"HUMOR".
rana2001 chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
CLINT
100percentcocoa chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
i read nine lives a couple of days ago, and start reading this yesterday - and i'm instantly hooked. the earlier funny chapters amused me so and the h/c makes my heart wrenched from all the feels.

but this. this last chapter. the constant reminder that tony stark is mortal and what they had now, this relationship, not going to last - wow. just wow. this chapter ruined me in so many many ways. i cried like a baby. and i slammed my phone down to the hospital bed when tony frikin stark proposed. and the whole loki "staying especially when tony's old and wrinkly" thing. wow... excellent. brought me to tears.

seriously this story kills me. i never had so many feels towards a character or two. thorki is the stuff that usually kills me, so you could say that ironfrost is new to me. but really loki is my number one life ruiner so...

well i gotta cut this rant cus i'm about to read mortality. my health is not exactly stable these days so i'm a bit worried if i end up crying and stressed myself more ahaha...

anyway. great job. faved. i love this story. i love you, you awesome you.
Ms Shinra chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I read all of the previous story and loved it. And its Jet Li not Jet Lee..
love your story thurs far