Reviews for Wentworth honour
Ceci chapter 1 . 3/23
YESSSS! Anne's and Frederick's children are something I often wondered about. Thank you!
iknowyou2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Its so sad that this is a one-shot. But I love it!
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is a delightful little scene that I periodically return to when I need a little cheer.

Wonderfully done.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That was so adorable and I have to say that Mary is such a horrendous mother that I can see her children out of control. I love that they show affection even when society expects them not to. It is great to see them happy. They are my favorite AUSTEN couple.
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww. That is so cute, I loved it
imnotacommittee chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is delightful! I also had envisioned the Wentworths returning to England with a few extra crew members, so I was so pleased to see little Margaret and Fred with more on the way.

And Anne's private thoughts concerning the Musgrove home are true and funny. She'd never actually say anything out loud (except to Frederick, of course), but I think she's perfectly justified in seeing more merit in her own children than in Mary's.

My only quibble is with the structure of this sentence "Perhaps it was petty of her, but she felt a sense of superiority when comparing her own offspring to that of her nephews and niece." "that of her nephews and niece" implies that Anne's comparing her children to the children of her nephew and niece, and I think you mean she's comparing her own children to Mary's children. But it's a minor quibble because Margaret and Fred are, indeed, far superior to the Musgrove children, with patience and understanding, just like their parents. You beautifully conveyed that in just a few sentences.

My favorite bit is the ending with Wentworth and Anne's very easy affection for each other. It's exactly how I envisioned their future: passionate and fun. His calling Uppercross a "madhouse" was funny and I can totally see it happening.

thank you so much for creating and sharing!