Reviews for American Harry Potter Book 1
Sun chapter 3 . 6/21
If the school is in America, shouldn't some of the student's names be American?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 16 . 6/10
Pathetic.
Monster King chapter 16 . 2/21
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Good good
Kris chapter 9 . 1/23
It seems a bit unlikely that Michael would have 1000 galleons in cash on his person.
envirosue chapter 14 . 1/20
This reads like a comic book. I wish you drew because so many things in this made no sense. It should probably read crossover.
RiceFlower chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
In the end of this chapter (7), Harry asked his dad for instructions on creating a Marauder's Map. However, at the end of Chapter 2, Sirius gave harry the handbook for creating the Marauder's Map for Harry's birthday.
LBII chapter 14 . 11/9/2017
Thank you for sharing your time, talents and imagination with us readers. I am glad that you have started writing HP fan fiction, we are always in need of people who want to share their stories. I would like to give you some constructive criticism. Feel free to stop reading now if you sensitive criticism. #1. Get a beta. Failing that #2 When you think your story is ready to put up,leave for 2 days and look again. you will be able to see what is actually written , not what you wanted to write. #3 Some of your adult character dialogue reads like a teen is speaking.
I liked your idea of the tournament but some the errors made it harder to read than necessary. Again thank you for writing the story and please take my comments as they meant, helpful ways to improve.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
Interesting fun story but Harry is a bit of a Gary Stu with more power than Albus with the mage level and fighting with professors, etc. Might be better dialed back a bit
Doclover chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
Good luck I hope you do well
the stargate time traveller chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
Best of luck.
Morganite109 chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
Good luck
Usagi Snowfall chapter 15 . 8/8/2017
I love it
L'-A chapter 15 . 5/29/2016
I have definitely read better fanfics, but this is in the top twenty of my favorite Harry Potter fan fiction.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
This story was really good and I will definitely be reading the next book. I found it a little confusing with all the sword fighting and the spells used, but it was a fun read. I really like the 'powerful Harry'. It's too bad that Harry lost his duel... Oh well, he'll get better next year. I hope Susan and Hannah will transfer... I guess I'll see when I read the next book. A duel between Harry and Dumbledore would be interesting (like in Harry's later years, when he gets better)... Write on.