Reviews for Elliot
shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I really like what you said here for I agree that Anne would not be inclined to use the Elliott name. Especially when you consider how cold and unfeeling they were to her. Also they never supported her relationship with Frederick so I think her decision is sound and I must say to Hell with the Elliott continence.
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Aww, so sweet that I have sugar rush. Elliot is just one of those names that can be used as first or second names. Great idea.
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was adorable-I loved the ending line especially! The perfect summary of each of their characters!
annefan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Very nice job on these three scenes! I enjoyed them and was amazed that you imagined the same gender AND names for their children that I always have! I also imagined a set of twins as #3 and 4 but with different was like you plucked that out of my head. lol ;)
kapiolani chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Love the sweetness they share with one another. Glad Elliot didn't get passed down!
imnotacommittee chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Twins! What a full house the Wentworths have, and I imagine it to be quite a happy one. I can indeed see Anne refusing to use the name Elliot. While she has proper pride (self-worth) in herself and rank, she never used as a source of vanity or superiority. I found it interesting that Frederick would be the one to suggest it, although I think it would have been a half-hearted argument on his side. The Elliots were no friends of his. I love the names Thomas and Anna, and the irony at the end of this little snippit made me smile.

These are so lovely. I hope you write more!