Reviews for Priorities
sahararose114 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
awesome ! I love these two together, very nice story.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hello there! I'm reviewing as I'm reading.

Sheesh, Snake. You do realize that she can't fight well if she's constantly bruised... right?

Wait, Scarlett went up against Storm? Nice.

"Old pal Scarlett." That doesn't sound right... somehow. Because she's not old, and she's not just a "pal" to him. :P

OOH! I like the apple metaphor!

Yeah, that's a little depressing. D: Poor Snake. He wants to believe that Tommy is innocent, but he also wants Scarlett to be safe.

Lovely little short bit. - I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
"Nobody is more important to Snake Eyes than Scarlett"

Yeah, and he'll show that by beating the shit out of her... oh god...
Fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Super cute
ninja nicky chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
good job on one of your few romance stories. you are a good writer! Scarlett was perfect but, i don't mean to be rude but i think Snakeyes opened up a bit much...good job though
snakebite204 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
awwwwwww this is really cute.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
The fact that I find bruising sparring sessions romantic probably says a lot about how I've watched way too many martial arts movies and read way too many Joe comics.

That aside...

3333 Aww SE is worried about his lady.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Excellent filler piece. Explains a lot without getting mushy, and stays in character. Love it.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Nice beginning chapter! I am curious though, if someone else might object to Snakes' rough way of training with Scarlett even if it is to help her survive another encounter with Storm Shadow.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i guess for Snake Eyes "an Ounce of Prevention is worth a pound of Cure" for Snake is "beat my GF up now so she won't get killed later."

You have a great opportunity to explore the communication difficulties Snakes Eyes has... not as in Signing and not speaking, but that he's such a wound up ball of silence that sometimes, even for his VERY perceptive GF, it is extremely difficult to tell whatthe hell is going on with him. He's so used to his secrets, I imagine true intimacy, not just sex or romance, but soul bearing intimacy is extremely difficult for him.

Great work on this chapter!
Catwings1026 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Characterization is spot-on; dialogue and action very believable! I'm curious to see where you go with this, since I know that 'shippiness isn't your favorite aspect of writing. I particularly liked how SE's way of going easy on Scarlett is to bash her back into the wall, rather than her head... The big softie!
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Interesting first chapter. I'm interested to see what's going to come next. I'm guessing trying to kill your girlfriend during practice is ninja way of telling them you care? ; )
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Well, you already got my comments before, but the first chapter is looking good. I look forward to seeing how you develop a Scarlett/SE story.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved this fic. I hope you add to it soon. It is nice to see a tender moment between Snake Eyes and Scarlett, even if it is through him knocking her around to get her ready in case she ever had to face Tommy again. Well done!