Reviews for I Kissed A Girl
Lovepuppy26 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Honestly I'm like a hardcore Brittana shipper but I'm warming up to Pezberry because if this fic. ,

Please make a sequel!
XoXoGossipGirls chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Mwahaha write a sequel! I know where you live... Mwahaha

Xoxo KnightS
Cassicio chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Hmm... I am just always a Faberry shipper above all. But I like where you went with this. I hope you do make a sequel...
Pezberrylover0612 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Oh my God! You have to do a sequel now! It can't just end like this
Claire54362 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Wicked story please keep going thanks x
diabolicalBITCH15 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
i hope in the end it will be Brittana and Faberry... For Rachel's feelings i just hope it's just some kind of a confusion about her real feelings... and i like the idea of Santana about her dating Brittany then Rachel dating Quinn... maybe to see if their original feelings for the blondes are still there... please update soon... and i like Jessie in your story.. he's being a true friend for Rachel..
Pezberrylover0612 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Choose Rachel!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Gabberzzzz chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Still lovin this! Hurry back with the updates :)
aquarius127 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
I love when Snix takes over, she's just awesome. I hope that if Finn sings 'Girls just wanna have fun' that Santana uses the insult she said to Kurt and Blaine when they sang to her; and she hugs Klaine instead. I wouldn't mind if Faberry and Brittana were endgame and Pezberry remain best friends after they break up. Or Pezberry could be endgame, either way I like this fic and can't wait to see what's next!
diabolicalBITCH15 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
i love it... more please..
XoXoGossipGirls chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I luvv it! That orca should hurry up and get beached :)
Gabberzzzz chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Really good! I LOLed when Rachel slapped Finn too xD
Gabberzzzz chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Omg I died right after they announced Rachel as King xD I love how you take what happened in the episodes, and keep it the same, but just make it a different character. Very clever ;
fatima343 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012